rims

arneeboy

You have not given us enough correct information to tell you with any reliability.

Wheels are measured by their outside diameter (15, 17, 18, ...) their width (5.5, 6, 7, ...), their bolt pattern (4x100, 4x114.3, 5x100, ...) and finally the offset (for a small car is is usually in the 30mm to 60mm range)

Tires are measured by the size of wheel they fit on and the height of the sidewall in relation to the physical width of the tread. A tire will have a measurement reading such as 225/45/17.

We will need to know the details of the wheel itself to be able to tell you if it will fit on your car. The information you gave above is only the size of the rubber on the wheel and will not solely determine the fitment.

You have not given us enough correct information to tell you with any reliability.

Wheels are measured by their outside diameter (15, 17, 18, ...) their width (5.5, 6, 7, ...), their bolt pattern (4x100, 4x114.3, 5x100, ...) and finally the offset (for a small car is is usually in the 30mm to 60mm range)

Tires are measured by the size of wheel they fit on and the height of the sidewall in relation to the physical width of the tread. A tire will have a measurement reading such as 225/45/17.

We will need to know the details of the wheel itself to be able to tell you if it will fit on your car. The information you gave above is only the size of the rubber on the wheel and will not solely determine the fitment.

ok i will get more info from the wheel itself, its not yet mine so i have to contact the seller

thanks

arnee

Archived