Ducttapes Build Thread

ducttape2334

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so finally got a sunny day when i was not working and go pictures of the tint. it looks darker now that i reinstalled all the trim in the back of the car

002jhb.jpg

next item up is the rims and redoing some the interior

oh also im looking at getting a header. ive decided on a 4-2-1 for more low and mid range power however i've seen that dc sports offers them in a 1 piece and a 2 piece. is there any real pros or cons to either of those?

Probably the only real advantage/disadvantage is the 2 piece could be a bit easier to install, but it would have that extra point of possible failure. *shrugs*

4-2-1 > 4-1

i have the ITR 4-1 header and it sits LOW.. from what ive heard 4-1's sit lower than 4-2-1's.. but anyways, mines a one piece and it wasnt difficult at all, which i dont have a/c so that might have been one reason it wasnt soo hard to do, lol..

i say DC 4-2-1 one piece, just looks cleaner :thumbsup:

the one on the right is the new lights

002skw.jpg

here is what it looks like with both sides installed with LEDs

003aad.jpg

sorry for the tilt in the pictures, the mustangs hood is not flat at all. Im happy with the lights they werent expensive at all, i just picked them up off ebay. anybody know the light codes for the dash lights and the control panel lights??

what the f**k amazing dude. nice lights.

definitely small licence plates rocks but what can i do?¿

what the f**k amazing dude. nice lights.

definitely small licence plates rocks but what can i do?¿

thanks im hoping to get those same lights for the interior so it will look really clean. I have some white vinyl and a new black carpet coming to me tomorrow so hopefully those will get installed within the week. more pics to come.

as for the skunk2 coilovers i think im actually going to just put a skunk2 lowering kit on it with some skunk2 shocks, like these Ebay link anybody have experience with those?

011aui.jpg

lol @ hershey theatre, hate that place. I cant beleive i havnt seen you around hershey at all? im through there like 4-5 times a week. if you do see me just honk and throw crap, otherwise ill just keep driving haha

diablo im sure we have passed at some point, im there pretty much everyday for work or to see friends, i will try and be more observant this week lol.

i got the leds from ebay actually it was 20 bucks for the reverse lights and the license plate ones. ebay seller that seller was awesome, i had them in like 3 days after i bought them. i just bought some LEDs for the guages and ac unit as well as the dome light, hopefully i will have those soon.

My new carpet came in today so hopefully i can install that this week as well as the new vinyl trim pieces. Pictures will be up tomorrow

hells yeah, youll have to post pictures up of the process on how youre going to do the gauge leds, a/c unit leds, and dome leds.. like a walkthrough on how you did it.. it would help people out alot, especially me since i was thinking about doing the same :p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived