FPR

cb_7

yo what's good ppls i have been looking for a good forum to get help from so i hope u guys can help me i have a 90 honda accord F22a1 and i have done some mods to it this is what i have done....

1. underdrive pulley

2.FPR

3.cam gear

4.450cc

5.headers,down pipe,etc.

so i would like to know what should i set the FPR at can anyone know what it should be at if anyone know that would be helpful.

Thank u

yo what's good ppls i have been looking for a good forum to get help from so i hope u guys can help me i have a 90 honda accord F22a1 and i have done some mods to it this is what i have done....

1. underdrive pulley

2.FPR

3.cam gear

4.450cc

5.headers,down pipe,etc.

so i would like to know what should i set the FPR at can anyone know what it should be at if anyone know that would be helpful.

Thank u

I am wondering why you put a fuel pressure regulator and larger injectors in your car if you are not blown(not turbo charged or super charged)?

like they said take that stuff off. as for the underdrive pulleys take them off too. they will burn up your accessories cause your alternator ain't in a good charging range (ill guarantee that) not to be rude but the F22 is a 4cly its a header. n sorry that u wasted your money on those pulleys cause the do more harm then good. if i came across rude its cause i bought a car n somebody did a pulley change n it took a while to get the car right again.

Your running huge injectors and an FPR on a stock motor. It's gonna give you exactly zero horsepower, and that's if it doesn't make you lose power.

Put it back to stock unless you are throwing a turbo on there.

The underdrive pulley is a bad idea, there's a reason the stock pulley is so heavy, to balance out the harmonics of the engine so it runs right. That and it's horrible on your accessories.

Swap your motor, the Accord F22 is the red headed step child of Honda motors. Get an H22, leave it stock and swap it in. No need for all that other crap unless your going to boost it.

Your running huge injectors and an FPR on a stock motor. It's gonna give you exactly zero horsepower, and that's if it doesn't make you lose power.

The underdrive pulley is a bad idea, there's a reason the stock pulley is so heavy, to balance out the harmonics of the engine so it runs right. That and it's horrible on your accessories.

Swap your motor, the Accord F22 is the red headed step child of Honda motors. Get an H22, leave it stock and swap it in. No need for all that other crap unless your going to boost it.

tell it like it is Kegger. we aint tryin to be mean we r just tryin to keep u from lookin like a fool

QFT.

• 1 month later...