Build Thread Section

So a lot of users are making build threads and I thought it might be a good idea to have a specific section to keep them all organized in. A lot are made in the engine/tuning/swaps sections, but theres a lot of mods that are not in that area. What do you think? It would also be beneficial for the ROTM thread so you could see their mods and pictures.

This is my opinion on it:

You know how there are sections for each Honda model out there now, right? Just start a thread with your car and go from there, like how I did mine, in a way... (click sig pic)

CB7Tuner has something like this called the member's rides section...

Here's mine at CB7T.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=108430

well seeing as everyone has a seperate build thread, its hard to search and find some of the ones you want, so i say make one sub thread in the engine and tuning thread, "Member Builds and Progress Thread" and just move all the build threads to there. cause i still see a lot of the build threads in the civic/crx threads. this way all the builds are in one place and easier to find

well seeing as everyone has a seperate build thread, its hard to search and find some of the ones you want, so i say make one sub thread in the engine and tuning thread, "Member Builds and Progress Thread" and just move all the build threads to there. cause i still see a lot of the build threads in the civic/crx threads. this way all the builds are in one place and easier to find

yup thats the idea of it.

I can make it a subforum of engine/tuning/swaps. What should it be called? "Member Builds"

not all members builds are engine mods. Some are exterior, some our suspension. and so on. I think either a project/process log forum or a member rides like truebluecb7 was mentioning

]

Archived