Have You Ever

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I do, this lady is like 32, very very beautiful...always comes into work from title company and always asks when we can go get dinner and some drinks...lol

HYE: hated moving to a new place simply because of the "moving" aspect?

Nope, not much of a soda drinker

*Side Note I made my own drink, Hpnotic, white soda, bacardi limon, and fresh squeezed lemon juice

*Lina, I would but I too busy tonight, and I have a game saturday, and really only have time sunday but thats my day where I can finally sit and relax lol.

HYE: Whats up with these supposed reality stars... Example this Heidi Montag chick...shes not pretty by all means, and shes posing for playboy? wow they really lowered their standards huh

Nope, not much of a soda drinker

*Side Note I made my own drink, Hpnotic, white soda, bacardi limon, and fresh squeezed lemon juice

*Lina, I would but I too busy tonight, and I have a game saturday, and really only have time sunday but thats my day where I can finally sit and relax lol.

HYE: Whats up with these supposed reality stars... Example this Heidi Montag chick...shes not pretty by all means, and shes posing for playboy? wow they really lowered their standards huh

before you know it rosie odonnel will be posing with oprah and ellen degeneres...each holding a dildo...

hye scotch guarded a tent?(weather proofed)

Archived