HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sucks lol, well if I were you I would prefer getting Rum butter muffins thrown at you....they are sooo delicious...Mmmm yum yum yum...and washing it down with ginger ale

lol. yeah, I refused to even try the whipped cream. it was Lowes Foods own brand and it smelled horrible. I swear, even after taking a shower and scrubbing a few times, I feel like my skin's still greasy! at least it's $300 in my account and a *really, really* nice wedding gift since he knows he'll have to show up with something to sweeten me up after this, and body armor. I'm too good of a friend sometimes.

Lexi Aveda makes a pretty good body wash for greasey stuff like that...I had to use that when I had to work at a baseball game for my company...working over the grill = pretty disgusting day.

when I said I wanted cooler weather, I meant only a couple of degrees drop... not 20+ degrees difference over night! it's cold out there now!

btw- thanks javi. I'll have a look while I'm out today.

Archived