Official Ride of The Month: August

airjordan223

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a little thought that i just came up with... the last week of the month you should open up the next months ROTM nomination thread so there will be a whole month to vote for the 3 nominees :thumbsup:

good thought yeah?

LOL

Colter, do you watch Top Gear now? It's an awesome show! Allison agrees :D

used to watch it a lot, but now we dont get that channel, and they keep closing down the sites that host it on the interwebz

a little thought that i just came up with... the last week of the month you should open up the next months ROTM nomination thread so there will be a whole month to vote for the 3 nominees :thumbsup:

good thought yeah?

yeah good thought, but the only problem with opening nominations before the previous one is finished, is people may nominate a person who is the finals already, then if that person wins, those nominations dont count. make sense?

yeah good thought, but the only problem with opening nominations before the previous one is finished, is people may nominate a person who is the finals already, then if that person wins, those nominations dont count. make sense?

DOH >_<

FAIL!

WHAAAT!!!

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY... just GAY!

why do i always get the sh!t jobs >_<

Archived