Window problems

DelSolFreak

my windows roll down perfectly fine, but when i roll them up they start out fine then slow down round the mid then rolls up fine again. but i did notice that the window is going up crooked but down normally. any suggestions?

well see i have already pulled the panels off and everything looks ok... i lubed all the rails which help very little.. i think im gonna look for a diagram and see if i can figure out possible issues from it.. or just pull everythink out of the door and inspect it all

hmmm well its probably not the tracks being off if they are both doing it. well that would be a really crazy coincidence if it was. im not too sure on the problem, but i would say check the wiring for the motors, maybe the ground is off a little?

well... i found out that the battery was a little low on water so i threw in some distilled water and it help alot.. i no longer have to pull on the windows to get them up... but they are still going up crooked... i tried adjusting the rails... but that didnt help any

• 2 weeks later...
hold em up batteries have water? lol u live u learn

Lead batteries (most, if not all car batteries) have water in them. For the most part nowadays, they're sealed and you don't have to worry about it.

My drivers side window rose/lowered exactly as you are describing (not the speed problem, but the angle problem). Turned out that the rear adjustment (behind the panel, halfway down the door) was too low. If your window is also going up too high then your stop adjustment needs to be changed.

Archived