considering need help. . new 2 this

mms40

hello, i currently have a 94 civic that i rebuilt and did the so called mini swap on, b7/z6. so i know this is a prelude forum so here is my ?. i dont really care about looks i just want motor , i have come across a 93 prelude with the jdm h22 with type s pistons and cam vtec. the motor has 70 thousand the body having 2k. i know this motor is faster but i just didnt know how much faster and if it would be worth my time to buy it and start another project thanx. . sorry this is prob. a nube ?

well the h22 vtec puts out 200hp@6800rpm and 161trq@5500rpm with a redline at 8200 rpm.

so caompare these specs with the motor you have and w/e youve done to it see what fits your build the best, also the h22 trans has longer gears so i would buy a b series trans with an adapter kit to fit the h22 if you go with the h22. the bseries has way shorter gears than the h22 so go that route if you decide with the h22.

well the h22 vtec puts out 200hp@6800rpm and 161trq@5500rpm with a redline at 8200 rpm.

so caompare these specs with the motor you have and w/e youve done to it see what fits your build the best, also the h22 trans has longer gears so i would buy a b series trans with an adapter kit to fit the h22 if you go with the h22. the bseries has way shorter gears than the h22 so go that route if you decide with the h22.

okay but i know the prelude has more power by prob 50 horse. but it has the type s cam in it and pistons, so is that alot bettter than the civ., and wat else could i really do 2 the h22 i heard there not the best turbo motor bc the blocks are weak

• 2 weeks later...

Archived