gawd window tint, need opinions and advice

SpeedDemon

ok i remember on here a while back someone said that they had a doctor/eye doc note so they could have really dark tint on all windows. i cant remember who it was or i would pm them. but does anyone know who it was? or how i could go about getting something that would allow me to get 20% or 5% on all the windows? because i am having a really hard time seeing in direct sunlight, eye doc already said i was sensitive to light so idk....anyone got any answers? lol

i need it, probably not that dark though, maybe 35% on the front and sides

yeah but sunglasses dont last with me, ive went through around 13 pair since janurary, figure window tint is one time and lifetime guarantee

jesus that bug is getting on my nerves

i get the cheapie stuff from walmart, but like you i sat on mine and spiderwebed the lenses. or i scrape the shat outta them. plus if i have my actual glasses on then no sunglasses, cause those attachments for galsses are useless lol

i got one, i always end up scratching them while i have them on or they fall off my face. it just never fails. ill see if i can get into the eye doc and get a slip written out

no im tinting every window.

its a hatchback, the back 3 are 5%. driver and passenger sides are 50%, front just has a sunbar.

i would like to have the driver and passenger windows darker and want to tint the front.

no im tinting every window.

its a hatchback, the back 3 are 5%. driver and passenger sides are 50%, front just has a sunbar.

i would like to have the driver and passenger windows darker and want to tint the front.

yeah 50% is nothing. 18% would be pretty dark but somewhat reasonable at night

ill have to look into that, if i was going to tint the windshield it would be 70%, but thats almost a waste of money, i drove today, it was raining so it was all good. sun comes out and i get a searing headache...

Archived