Official July Ride of The Month Finals!!!

airjordan223

29 members have voted

1. 1. Cast Your Vote For Ride of The Month

• Tallhamer's Del Sol
    • airjorda223's Del Sol
    • Brian EG2's Del Sol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not worried about me winning

i just cant believe enough people are up brians ass for some reason that he is in the top three with a beat up body.. scratched rims.. and a untuned swap.. AND i'm still annoyed that people on here are cool with his stupid antics about speeding and racing and driving stupid and think its funny.. and i also STILL find it annoying that 'JDM oil caps and tow hooks' make a car cool when we have rick tearing up trannys because he is actually modding his car

/rant

nothing againest you brian.. but there are quite a few nicer cars on here and sometimes you come off as a dumbass and have a bit of a ricer flair(just all the JDM hype with you.. its made in japan.. your toaster probably is too.. doesnt mean its JDM tyte).. I'm cool with you and not trying to start anything

oh and even though i said i wasnt trying to start anything im sure hes going to say something now :crazy:

but i guess it doesnt matter because its just a HF competition and its not like we can keep enough new people to have a lot of regulars

i just cant believe enough people are up brians ass for some reason that he is in the top three with a beat up body.. scratched rims.. and a untuned swap.. AND i'm still annoyed that people on here are cool with his stupid antics about speeding and racing and driving stupid and think its funny.. and i also STILL find it annoying that 'JDM oil caps and tow hooks' make a car cool when we have rick tearing up trannys because he is actually modding his car

/rant

nothing againest you brian.. but there are quite a few nicer cars on here and sometimes you come off as a dumbass and have a bit of a ricer flair(just all the JDM hype with you.. its made in japan.. your toaster probably is too.. doesnt mean its JDM tyte).. I'm cool with you and not trying to start anything

oh and even though i said i wasnt trying to start anything im sure hes going to say something now :crazy:

but i guess it doesnt matter because its just a HF competition and its not like we can keep enough new people to have a lot of regulars

nope not saying anything, its your opinion and you have the right to voice it i guess.. i think its funny :laugh:

my car could be "mad jdm tyte" or whatever but thats how i like my cars appearance to be.. IMO it looks good, and to you it doesnt.. im making my car to make me happy not everyone else :thumbsup:

about the ricer flair, i dont know what you mean... explain please :happy:

and about street racing.. almost everyone on here does it i just dont hide it, im not scared to be judged... open minded i guess you could say, not sure :glare: lol

//end explination :happy:

nope not saying anything, its your opinion and you have the right to voice it i guess.. i think its funny :laugh:

my car could be "mad jdm tyte" or whatever but thats how i like my cars appearance to be.. IMO it looks good, and to you it doesnt.. im making my car to make me happy not everyone else :thumbsup:

about the ricer flair, i dont know what you mean... explain please :happy:

and about street racing.. almost everyone on here does it i just dont hide it, im not scared to be judged... open minded i guess you could say, not sure :glare: lol

//end explination :happy:

i dont street race what so ever. i would loose my job/future if i did and get caught. Plus when u race u beat the hell on your motor and withme having 159k yah i dont need to be doing that. and second it gives rock on roads and highways a chance to really mess your paint up on your car and wat not when u hit one doing about 85 on a road

i just cant believe enough people are up brians ass for some reason that he is in the top three with a beat up body.. scratched rims.. and a untuned swap.. AND i'm still annoyed that people on here are cool with his stupid antics about speeding and racing and driving stupid and think its funny.

Personally, I like the guy b/c i respect him. He is doing a thankless job which allows me to have the right to criticize street racers. B/C of people like him, i am allowed to form my own opinions and voice them. He may not always make the smartest choices on the road (he is a damn grunt after all :laugh: ) but he seems like a pretty cool guy and someone that would be fun to be around.

As far as his car goes, who cares what it looks like, he has a gsr swapped slow. That right there makes it better than 90% of the slows out there.

I rather like a small forum. We all know each other pretty well b/c of it. If the newbs dont want to hang around, f*ck em. I feel the same way in life. If you meet me and dont like me, move on. Nothing to lose sleep over. There are a sh*t ton of people on this planet and im not going to try to make a single one of them like me if its not for me.

I never said your car didnt look okay..but your car next to prestons and prestons should win all day

as far as the ricer flair to you.. everything is JDM to you.. do you realize how much american stuff is made overseas?? If it is really something different like the different front ends they used on 240s or the taillights they only had in japan thats one thing.. but seriously.. a jdm oil cap and a jdm shift boot??? do you REALLY think they are made different?? your just one of the kids who buy stuff cause it says JDM on it. Whats bad is im not the only one who thinks this on here im just the only one who will say it

Personally, I like the guy b/c i respect him. He is doing a thankless job which allows me to have the right to criticize street racers. B/C of people like him, i am allowed to form my own opinions and voice them. He may not always make the smartest choices on the road (he is a damn grunt after all :laugh: ) but he seems like a pretty cool guy and someone that would be fun to be around.

As far as his car goes, who cares what it looks like, he has a gsr swapped slow. That right there makes it better than 90% of the slows out there.

I rather like a small forum. We all know each other pretty well b/c of it. If the newbs dont want to hang around, f*ck em. I feel the same way in life. If you meet me and dont like me, move on. Nothing to lose sleep over. There are a sh*t ton of people on this planet and im not going to try to make a single one of them like me if its not for me.

thankless job my ass.. my bf is an ex marine who was over there when it was bad and gets tired of hearing the thankyous.. He can get on here and explain it to you more then I can but he just told me they can't even leave base now without iraqi permission (coming from someone he knows who JUST got back).. they also have wifi and a/c etc.

I said his car shouldnt have been nominated before some other peoples cars on the site because its true.. not that its a pos or anything.. but i mean he did a bswap like everybody else.. there are plenty of b16s, b18s, and b20s around here.. i dont see how a b18 is anything special.. hell i know a guy in columbia with a white b18 sol.. oh and not to mention a k sol that is in the shop and a h hatch and a h accord and a f20 accord.. etc

I like a small forum too but I wish they wouldnt be so dumb sometimes.. we cant keep new people because they get jumped on for their decisions the second they get on here

edit: why the hell is brians shifter so high??? mine isnt like that at all

thankless job my ass.. my bf is an ex marine who was over there when it was bad and gets tired of hearing the thankyous.. He can get on here and explain it to you more then I can but he just told me they can't even leave base now without iraqi permission (coming from someone he knows who JUST got back).. they also have wifi and a/c etc.

I said his car shouldnt have been nominated before some other peoples cars on the site because its true.. not that its a pos or anything.. but i mean he did a bswap like everybody else.. there are plenty of b16s, b18s, and b20s around here.. i dont see how a b18 is anything special.. hell i know a guy in columbia with a white b18 sol.. oh and not to mention a k sol that is in the shop and a h hatch and a h accord and a f20 accord.. etc

I like a small forum too but I wish they wouldnt be so dumb sometimes.. we cant keep new people because they get jumped on for their decisions the second they get on here

Have your b/f talk to some vietnam vets and then rethink his stance on the thank yous.

I dont care if there is A/C and wifi, they are still half way around the world away from their families, being shot at, and having crazies try to blow them up. They fact that they do it for next to nothing will earn my respect.

The great part about having cars nominated is that the people on here are allowed to make their own decisions about who they think should have a chance to win. Your opinion on someones car may be different than mine. I personally nominated Brian's sol. I think what he has done with the car in the short amount of time he has had to work with it is pretty damn amazing. I could only imagine where it would be if he got paid what soldiers should get paid and he had more time to work on it.

As far as a Bswap being "like everybody else", you must live in an area where people like to do a lot of stuff to imports. Cuz down here all you get are body kits, big a*s wings, and a fart can. So for me, if someone takes the time to swap in more power, even if its just a bswap, i give them props. Cuz lets face it, a honda with a stock motor is pretty ghey.

I almost agree about people getting jumped on as soon as they show up. Then i stop and think about it. People just need to get some thicker skin. Not everyone is going to agree with what you have to say, or what your opinions are on something. If someone gives you their opinion on something, take it with a grain of salt and move on.

I forgot about the boosted b18 also

You can say we work on cars a lot around here. Probably why I don't think brians is anything special because I can see a tuned boosted one whenever.

As far as the vet thing. They sign the papers. Unless it is a draft they have a choice. My grandfather was in multiple wars got hurt many times and recieved multiple purple hearts and wanted to keep going back. He didn't sign up for thankyous he did if because he wanted to. A lot of people sign up for the wrong reasons and don't think about it.

edit: the triple message was an iphone spazz not a HF or computer spazz

i thought u knew everyone else does

Sorry, I didn't know :) niiiice car though :D

It's just ROTM :) Everybody on HF who comes on knew about it and could nominate and vote and enough time was allowed... :) Let's accept it :D

I never said your car didnt look okay..but your car next to prestons and prestons should win all day

as far as the ricer flair to you.. everything is JDM to you.. do you realize how much american stuff is made overseas?? If it is really something different like the different front ends they used on 240s or the taillights they only had in japan thats one thing.. but seriously.. a jdm oil cap and a jdm shift boot??? do you REALLY think they are made different?? your just one of the kids who buy stuff cause it says JDM on it. Whats bad is im not the only one who thinks this on here im just the only one who will say it

edit: why the hell is brians shifter so high??? mine isnt like that at all

yeah prestons does have a nice sol.. thats why i personally nominated him.. i didnt think i would have been in the finals in the ROTM, i mean if it buggs you soo much colter can take me out of the ROTM finals and put the person that had the 4th most votes in if that would make you or anybody happy.. im sure there will be more ROTM finals :thumbsup:

and i dont see how JDM is ricer, i like jdm parts yes.. but i bought my mad jdm tyte oil cap b/c it looks... i dunno... ALOT better than stock and was ALOT cheaper than a mugen oil cap, which EVERYONE where i live has on their honda and i figured id be different and rock a stock jdm oil cap but whatever. and the jdm boot, looks better than stock and seeing that my future plans are to get bride low max seats with RED STITCH and my shift boot having RED STITCH, i just thought it would match, yah know?

now about the iraq thing.. there is no difference if you were in iraq in the beginning or just left.. people are still there fighting and dieing, we had 30 people that were killed in our brigade by some stupid fcuking towelhead dumbsh!ts. your bf can say whatever.. he went i went, its the same sh!t except he went for 6 months while i had to do a 15 month deployment.. and while i was there NO we didnt have to get permission to roll out the wire, thats a NEW rule that came into effect a few months after we left because we are training the iraqi army how to run their own country and we cant just push them around in front of their own people, would make them look like b!tchs and we'd never be out of there.. take it however you want, but its the same sh!t with different toilet paper

and my shifter is high because of the swap.. i used the del sol vtec shift linkage with the stock shifter and bushings, dont know why it sits high.. doesnt bother me, it works

You can say we work on cars a lot around here. Probably why I don't think brians is anything special because I can see a tuned boosted one whenever.

As far as the vet thing. They sign the papers. Unless it is a draft they have a choice. My grandfather was in multiple wars got hurt many times and recieved multiple purple hearts and wanted to keep going back. He didn't sign up for thankyous he did if because he wanted to. A lot of people sign up for the wrong reasons and don't think about it.

umm did your computer spazz on you? huh

oh and johnny, thanks for the nomination :happy:

^No one should get taken off the top list of nominees just because somebody doesn't like it!!

We all nominated and voted!! It's fair!! :)

i never said anyone should get taken off.. i just didnt know it was a popularity contest more then a car thing.. so please dont go make a 'sarah is mean' thread like the 'rob is mean' thread

and actually a lot of people didnt vote or nominate anyone.. colt said hardly anyone nominated people and some people nominated almost everyone while others nominated one person

and i didnt say anything about the red stitching not matching anything.. i meant its funny that makers of stuff put JDM on it because they think people will buy it more.. i highly doubt that all honda shift boots in japan have red stitching..

i never said anyone should get taken off.. i just didnt know it was a popularity contest more then a car thing.. so please dont go make a 'sarah is mean' thread like the 'rob is mean' thread

and actually a lot of people didnt vote or nominate anyone.. colt said hardly anyone nominated people and some people nominated almost everyone while others nominated one person

I wasn't referring to you...I was telling Brian because he was saying something about being taken off...and I was just saying this is a fair contest...even if not many people nominated or got nominated...IMO.

"Rob is mean" is much better than "I hope you die" 3 times! lol

I like this ROTM contest :)

tallhammer wins july

can we start august hahah

we are not getting into the unfairness of only quoting rob anymore.. done.. DONE.. even though it was unfair

oh and the brian thing is over... DONE.. even though scratched rims and no paint and no tune isnt better then some of the other cars.. DONE.. oh and even though red stitching doesnt make something JDM (my whole thing is not throwing the term 'jdm' around because it sounds stupid)... anyway.. DONE.. even though its more of a popularity contest.. okay really done this time...

/DONE!!!!!

Archived