would these rims fit a sol?

nobody

i used to be into game until i played WoW... i cant really play any other game now cause of it... cause if i play another game i feel like im wasting time not making my WoW char better... but then im tired of WoW... so i just dont play anymore lol... confusing eh...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just never liked the idea of making wars into games

halo being a boom fest makes it cool lol

i only liked playing online though.. made it a little bit threw the game cause the guys made me but then i got bored

Yeah, war games are both the best and the worst that gaming has to offer.. As Yahtzee(British game critic from australia, check out Zero Punctuation) puts it, if the American gaming industry is to be believed, World War 2 lasted 20 years and D-Day 8 months. It's really pathetic when you really think about it... Only reason I play online games all that much is so I can chat with a few of my friends. For single player, I tend to stick to racing games and things like Conker: Live and Reloaded.:devil:

And on the subject of WoW... I'm actually working on installing that... for the first time since I played the 10 day free trial years ago. Granted, I found out about the free private servers, hahaha. I generally stay away from MMO's because of the monthly costs... I understand that I'd be paying for all the extra effort they put into it... but I wouldn't be using many of the extras anyway, haha. My friends and family think I spend most of my time playing video games... but really that's what I do when there are other people around, haha. When I'm home alone, I'm usually working on my car, working out, cleaning, job hunting, or downloading and watching tv shows/anime.

Sheesh... we need to move this thread to General Discussion...

lol yeah only reason i got an xbox is cause everyoneeeee else had one and i was playing cod 4 by myself on ps3. and it doesnt come with a mic!! 700 and no mic??? hahah so i got a box and all my friends get on and we kick it!! killing team mates n wht not when we bored. i havent touched my bench press in a minute. probably got spider webs now lolol. i hardly ever play campaign or single player they bore me. plus online only 50 a year on the box so ehh why not. plus i got netflix so i watch buncha movies n shows. and theres alwaysssssssss job huntin which i have no luck. maybe when im 18 i can find a better job at a refinery theres a couple around here.

lol yeah only reason i got an xbox is cause everyoneeeee else had one and i was playing cod 4 by myself on ps3. and it doesnt come with a mic!! 700 and no mic??? hahah so i got a box and all my friends get on and we kick it!! killing team mates n wht not when we bored. i havent touched my bench press in a minute. probably got spider webs now lolol. i hardly ever play campaign or single player they bore me. plus online only 50 a year on the box so ehh why not. plus i got netflix so i watch buncha movies n shows. and theres alwaysssssssss job huntin which i have no luck. maybe when im 18 i can find a better job at a refinery theres a couple around here.

Yeah, PS3 is a bit ahead of it's time... largely because of how much more effort it takes to make games worthy of it's power. We're reaching that point on computers now too... Well, we would be if OS programmers understood the meaning of efficiency... Mac OS got a few things right, Windows... 1 or 2 things right...

And Team Killing? Seriously? If you're that bored, hop off and go do something else. After all, team killing is against Xbox Live's terms of use. Enough people report you and you'll get banned.

ive never understood call of duty.. i thought halo was much more fun cause you have rocket launchers and other cool crap

its more realistic.. ALOT of military people play games like that to actually help them practice with tactical movements..

i never liked COD until COD4 came out.. COD5 IMO sucked donkey balls.. im not into games based in past times, only game i liked thats based in a past time would be MGS snake eater :thumbsup:

and as for halo, sh!t rocks my socks!!! cant get enough halo :devil:

yeah team killin gets intresting. havent been banned and i really woudnt care. give me an excuse to restart i been 10th for a good while now. when the game came out i was 420 global. then i got bred n stoped. and yeah i didnt play till cod 5!! and ive played ever metal gear xcept for nintedos :{ now waiting for metal gear rising and the one for psp. also kojima productions is helpin in the new castlevania!! cant wait :D! and halo gets boring i cant run!! there shootin at me!!!. lay down!!! do somethigng hehe nahh not for me.

Archived