cool little black box

SpeedDemon

hey guys, didnt know where this would go since its more opinion and idea based but im looking for a small box. something with a solid shell, and big enough to put my glasses and contacts in. but here is the catch, i need this box for the car, and it absolutely has to stay cool, very cool. the outside can get somewhat warm but the inside absolutely must stay cool. its ruining my contatcts if they stay in the car, even if it stays under the seat. anyone know of a place that sells something like that? or anyone got any ideas? thanks guys/gals

-dave

that would work, but it cant freeze them, cool, not ice cold. but ill look into that. i thought of one of those hot/cool bags but im gonna test it to see how cool it stays. thanks for the opinions, keep em coming

well you dont have to put ice in it. the thermos will keep the temperature constant so it wont heat up. i bet if you just put it in the fridge then put it in your car it would be fine

• 3 weeks later...

i actualoy found something that worked. i got a silver briefcase/tool box and lined the inner part with the hot/cold bag stuff. the inner part of that is foam, it holds a 75 degree temp in a 128 degree car lol. works pretty damn good

Archived