New Wheels For The Sol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or ill just give you my lug nuts which they dont produce anymore, aka they dont make the key anymore, aka i broke my key and found THE LAST ONE PRODUCED in texas, aka i dont have to worry about anyone taking my rims

thats about like those locking gas caps..... didnt keep me out of the hatch at the gas station...good ol cork screw and hard yank lol.....id be p'od of i came out to see the sol sittin on bricks lol

• 2 weeks later...

not too much of an offset, so they wouldnt look right with your rolled fenders..

plus theyre rashed and the clear is coming off, they need alot of TLC.. im going to try to refurbish them and polish them with a mirror finish.. i think theyd look good mirror finished

thats about like those locking gas caps..... didnt keep me out of the hatch at the gas station...good ol cork screw and hard yank lol.....id be p'od of i came out to see the sol sittin on bricks lol

assuming you can get a jack under his car...

pics asap

• 3 weeks later...
or ill just give you my lug nuts which they dont produce anymore, aka they dont make the key anymore, aka i broke my key and found THE LAST ONE PRODUCED in texas, aka i dont have to worry about anyone taking my rims

did u use the locking lug nuts that came with your wheels from wheelmax

• 2 weeks later...

Archived