As You Requested Lina

here you go lina, pictures of the 09 5 series, i dont have much since its been raining here like effin crazy and the car is DIRTY!

l_ff831679b01b4d1e9bc63d28a8afa14a.jpg

HEY LOOK ITS THE E30, LOL! oh and the new wheels i just got for free for the sol, WOOT WOOT!!!

l_a4d37db9b6f745eda481e4e7d5acb833.jpg

Ive Only Had It Up To 250kmh (155mph) on the autobahn so far, BAHHAHAHAHA!! :w00t:

l_8431bd9de5e048209bedd99578c61121.jpg

Cant Forget The Indash/Navi/BackupCensor/DVD Player lol (and yes i know, AUTOTRAJIC!)

l_7983bd0c33484de98f17149725abbf98.jpg

seeing as that'll be what it's limited to you won't get much more out of it!

nice beemer man

It's bimmer mate, the motorcycles are beamers :thumbsup:

Nice fiver :happy:

Pro tip: If you hold down the unlock button on the keyfob for about 5 seconds while outside the car, the windows and sunroof will open.

Pro tip: If you hold down the unlock button on the keyfob for about 5 seconds while outside the car, the windows and sunroof will open.

yeah, i do that all the time, and if you hold down the lock button it closes the windows and suroof :thumbsup:

and sebby its limited at 260kmh just takes too long to get there i need a LONG straight, but its quick for a turbo diesel.. alot quicker than i thought, lol

and there are SOOO many M3's rolling around here now, i want one! :(

theyre soo friggin sexy!

VERY TRUE!

there is a guy that bought a white one with the CF roof, talk about omg pricey ($83.000) WTF thats a HUGE downpayment on a house! but the car is pure sex, and thats a fact!

oh gary do you know how to turn the horn on when you lock the car, so i know that its locked?

oh i have been, when it rains i go out and turn the DTC DSC off and do some donuts, LOL

or when its dry and im bored i get on the autobahn and just drive :happy:

oh i have been, when it rains i go out and turn the DTC DSC off and do some donuts, LOL

or when its dry and im bored i get on the autobahn and just drive :happy:

Archived