ooopsie, naughty tranny

Rick B.

i was going 20-25mph around a turn on an exit ramp and started to slowly accelerate up the hill (it was raining like hell) and i hear a nasty crunching sound and my car jolts to a stop and starts jerking forward.

no more gears. *sigh*

now i have an excuse for RA gears or a 6 speed swap.

this happened on the exit ramp for the southern state off of sunrise so i had to have a special tow truck company come get me to tow me 100 yards off of the parkway to the service road so AAA could tow me home.

now, that towing company truck driver had me in my car the entire time.

he loaded my car onto the flatbed with me in it, drove me onto the service road, and then unloaded the car with me in it. before driving me off of the parkway, he told me to hold the brake the entire short trip to the service road. Im guessing he didnt secure my car completely or not.

I took video and pictures with my phone for the whole ordeal.

didnt know if that was legal or not.

Actually thats illegal here, no one can be inside their car in the State of Wisconsin while its on a flatbed or tow-truck, main reason is the person that would be in that car doesnt have any control over the car.

Kinda like this