Salutations!

niblick

Hello, everybody. My name's Kenny, and I'm from Denver. I don't own a Honda, but plan on buying one with a buddy to turn into either an auto-x or rally-x car. I'm hoping to get a few ideas, and learn some new things about these cars.

stop me if you heard this one..

OH MY GOD, THEY KIL.. o crap, our young mod has beat me to it.

18 or over? noodz are required.. at least they should be.

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

Very nice. I like the wheels. They suit the car well.

Thanks, man! Yeah, I like them much better than my old wheels.... in terms of weight. Looks, not so much. I used to have Enkei GF1's. But really wanted these...

Yeah, I'm on NASIOC. As for mods. They are as follows....

Megan Racing catless DP.

Blitz Nur Spec catback.

SPT short ram.

VF39 w/AP V2 map & FFS.

Cobb short shifter w/shifter bushings.

KSport coilovers.

Cusco front and rear strut tower bars w/ triangular bar for the rear.

DBA rotors.

DIY I/C sprayer.

Plus a few cosmetic "mods" such as the JDM/EDM center console, bed lined rally armor mudflaps (not in the pics), and the STi limited replica lip.

ehh... what can i say its a soobie.

lmao j/k, looks nice. im no soobie fan but this body style is starting to grow on me

(if i had one id still want to swap the engine out for a 4g63t somehow) :devil:

its pretty

and im sure it would have no problem killing a b18 blue del sol... i mean.. it looks pretty quick

:laugh:

sit on it and spin :effyou:

:laugh: hahahahah

not my fault your slow and get crappy milage

hey hey hey now... i might be slow but im still quicker than you... now whats that say about SOHC? huh lol

hey hey hey now... i might be slow but im still quicker than you... now whats that say about SOHC? huh lol

it says my single cam is stock because i drive 50 miles to school and 50 miles back and i like 40 mpg and that i am spending my money on college

now.. a 240 that is in my future probably says something else.. you can tell me how the taillights look when i finish it.. kay? kay

:p

Welcome to the forum, Kenny from Colorado!

With any luck we'll both have a Honda =) I'm gonna try and sweet talk my boyfriend into letting me have his S2000.

Ah, I love S2K's. I don't know why. I usually hate convertibles. I'd love to get my hands on one, though.

s2ks look like girl cars unless they are black and fixed up.. SOME of the time blue ones dont look too chic like

theres a black one in sumter with CF all over in and brakes and lightweight rims and stuff and an autocross sticker thing on it.. that one didnt look like a chic car

but theres also a silver one.. looks like a chic car IMO

Archived