Yikes! Another chick!

HondaLuv

Hey there gentlemen (and ladies if you're out here)...

New to the forums, not new to Hondas. Boyfriend works for Honda (mechanic) and thanks to him and his ability to pull strings, I just landed myself a 1992 Honda Civic DX Hatch. She's in beautiful shape save for a couple dings which will be taken care of. 92,000K. I think an old lady owned her. :thumbsup:

I just wanted to give a shout out as I plan to do some modding on this babe. I'm not into rice unless it's coupled with moo goo gai pan. Just want a nice, clean but *faster* car that I can show one day? (haven't decided).

Anyway...good meeting you guys and dolls. Hope to get to know you better throughout my journey here.

T.C.

xxoo Chelle (I'll get better pics up soon. Just got her tonight.100_1956.jpg

Hollahollahollahollahollahollahollahollahollaholla

lol damn chapelle show

good god, whats with all the noobies with boobies?

GAYFER :nono:

oh and welcome, HOORAY for more womanz in the forum :happy:

Mods. Well, the car is literally all stock! I was quite surprised at the condition it is inside and out. Hell, the inside looks brand new, so I won't be doing anything inside right away except putting in my stereo system.

Outside? New motor. I was thinking an H22 or B-18. What do you think? Wanna get some body work done to fix the dings, the black stripping along the side will be painted red so that it matches the rest of the body. Rims...of course just not sure what kind. I live in Baltimore city...land of f-ing crap roads so I'm a little leery on how much to spend you know? I was planning on getting smoke tails -still not sure about the headlights though. Believe it or not, they look new too. No scratches, nothing. And of course a new exhaust. Again...still undecided. My b/f has some ideas and alot of the guys he works with have modded their hatches as well.

So much I wanna do. So much money...so undecided. Any ideas and/or opinions would be appreciated!

And thanks for the warm welcome.

I like my boobies!! ;)

full exhaust is good.. just tips that make it sound like a bumblebee are bad

b18 bleh

to each his own though.. i just dont like doing what EVERYONE else wants to do.. which is normally a b16 b18 or b20.. no one likes the single cams!! even though they can be built up very well with the money someone would spend on a swap normally (not in brians case with his crack head stolen motor.. jk jk)

h's are okay but i know a guy with a h in his hatch.. didnt impress me much.. course it could be driver.. either way.. didnt impress me

Good ideas HondaLuv :) and hey, you are in Baltimore too :D I agree with you on the horrible roads...

What do YOU want out of your car? You want it to be fast drag/auto-x/.... ? You want it to be a reliable nice daily driver?

Once you are sure what you want out of it, then it'll be easier to decide on the mods IMO. :)

b18 bleh

to each his own though.. i just dont like doing what EVERYONE else wants to do.. which is normally a b16 b18 or b20.. no one likes the single cams!! even though they can be built up very well with the money someone would spend on a swap normally (not in brians case with his crack head stolen motor.. jk jk)

h's are okay but i know a guy with a h in his hatch.. didnt impress me much.. course it could be driver.. either way.. didnt impress me

:effyou: lol nobody likes SOHC because it takes quite a bit of work to get them to be decently quick whereas I/H/E on a dohc vtec b series and its decently quick :thumbsup:

i say GSR in the hatch unless you get a h22 with a h2b tranny adaptor and use the b series tranny :thumbsup:

i actually have a friend that is trying to sell his JDM B16A with DC header and spoon cam gears for $1,500. im still trying to convince him to trade me cam gears lol

lol nobody likes SOHC because it takes quite a bit of work to get them to be decently quick whereas I/H/E on a dohc vtec b series and its decently quick

thats your view on it but everyone has their own.. you have the same view as all the other honda owners at the tracks around here with bseries running high 13s(if their lucky) or slower :thumbsup:

(everynow and then you MIGHT see a faster one)

:p

yea yea yea blah blah blah lol

i only miss my D15 because i miss that 35+mpg (from TN to DC on 1.5 tanks of gas)

gsr without the tune right now = mid-low 20's >_<

Archived