95 Del Sol for sale or trade

steve.doorlag

Hey, I live in Kalamazoo, MI and I have a 1995 Del Sol S with a manual transmission. It's got 180000 miles on it but still runs like new. It's got fender damage on both front fenders and the drivers door was replaced and painted non-professionally. The drivers door lock needs an adjustment in order to work properly and the passenger airbag is from a 1995 civic (so there's a small gap all around covered cleanly by tape. Needs a stereo deck. I'm looking to sell for $3000 obo or to trade for an accord or civic...basically something bigger than a 2 seater. It's an awesome car and won't let you down, but it could use a little work cosmetically to make it look a little better. It's listed on Craigslist in Kalamazoo, MI with plenty of pictures. Give me a call at 269-685-7666 or email at steve.doorlag@gmail.com

Please read the forum rules before posting. You need 25 posts to post in the classifieds. So stick around for a bit, learn some stuff, then sell your car.

Archived