Official Ride of The Month Thread

airjordan223

Since this is the first ROTM thread opinions are welcome on how to conduct it. Starting now submit your nominations to me via PM.

You can browse through members rides here to help get an idea.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=21640

Keep in mind that members get different cars here quite frequently, so make sure you nominate someone for a car they still have.

- Nominate anyone other than yourself (you can nominate more than one person)

- You can compete in all 12 months but can only win once

- Once you win, nominations will no longer count

- The three members with the most votes will compete for the ROTM

- Nominations start at the beginning of the month

- Nominations will close at the end of the third week

- Final week will be voting on the top three where they will post their money shots

- Any other thoughts?

let the nominations begin!

Since this is the first ROTM thread opinions are welcome on how to conduct it. Starting now submit your nominations to me via PM.

i nominate diablo2dusk and his white subaru(at least i think its diablo2dusk......)

easier to keep track that way

i nominate diablo2dusk and his white subaru(at least i think its diablo2dusk......)

um, he has a silver subaru.

me and xxscaxx (joe) have the white subarus. lol

needs to be a poll so everyone can see the votes

put all the regulars names in and vote, if someone wants their car in too they can enter. make it so voting starts next sunday, that way everyone has time to enter

good idea since i came up with this.. but i think it should be ran differently

ideas are welcome

needs to be a poll so everyone can see the votes

there will be a poll once the top three are selected

you should have to enter on your own. Like i said post a mod list and show 3 pix of the car 1 interior, 1 exterior 1 engine bay and then u have 15 days at the beginning of the month to enter and then the last 15 days should be up for votes.

IMO my sol is still too stock to be nominated so ill nominate someone... hmmm PM'd

but i think you should make nominations in here so people know whos nominated and stuff like that, then when you open the poll you could clean up the thread of nominations, yeah?

also i think there should be a honda ROTM, acura ROTM, and domestics/other ROTM.. :thumbsup:

you should have to enter on your own. Like i said post a mod list and show 3 pix of the car 1 interior, 1 exterior 1 engine bay and then u have 15 days at the beginning of the month to enter and then the last 15 days should be up for votes.

i see what youre saying, as that would be like a car show, but then at the same time, youre nominating yourself. so if everyone does that, we basically have another gallery thread. also if people are busy or on vaca, they wont enter themselves, granted this most likely wont happen, but what if only 1-2 people enter, then its kind of lame. I also think its more impressive if someone else nominates you. Everyone loves their own car, but if other people nominate it, i think thats better

IMO my sol is still too stock to be nominated so ill nominate someone... hmmm PM'd

but i think you should make nominations in here so people know whos nominated and stuff like that, then when you open the poll you could clean up the thread of nominations, yeah?

also i think there should be a honda ROTM, acura ROTM, and domestics/other ROTM.. :thumbsup:

i thought about posting the current nominations, but this way its more of a surprise and there is some suspense.

the honda/acura/other is a good idea but this being such a small forum, i'm not sure how long it would last for. I mean how many acuras do we have? i know lina and tubbith, but who else? also the "other" i can think of we have a handful so subies and bens truck. sooo i dunno.

by no means does this make anything finalized i'm just having a discussion going so we can make this the best we can. anyone else please chime in with your thoughts

i see what youre saying, as that would be like a car show, but then at the same time, youre nominating yourself. so if everyone does that, we basically have another gallery thread. also if people are busy or on vaca, they wont enter themselves, granted this most likely wont happen, but what if only 1-2 people enter, then its kind of lame. I also think its more impressive if someone else nominates you. Everyone loves their own car, but if other people nominate it, i think thats better

i thought about posting the current nominations, but this way its more of a surprise and there is some suspense.

the honda/acura/other is a good idea but this being such a small forum, i'm not sure how long it would last for. I mean how many acuras do we have? i know lina and tubbith, but who else? also the "other" i can think of we have a handful so subies and bens truck. sooo i dunno.

by no means does this make anything finalized i'm just having a discussion going so we can make this the best we can. anyone else please chime in with your thoughts

true true, i get what youre saying..

The secret nominations work great IMO...this way it's a true nomination :)

yeah, then he can post up the nominations in all later.. *slaps forehead* DOH! >_<

Archived