Tah Dah

these are definitely my favorite accords. the 4 dr is meh but the coupe looks awesome. i like the looks of it way over the mini-van windshield civics.

its a stick right javy?

Colt: sorry man its auto, the only reason why is they didnt have any stick in this color, and i really didnt like any of the colors availabe.

Thanks guys, more pics will come...

^lol Del Sol>>>300C

My motto about Chrysler is: If it doesn't break down first, it will break your back first...

Lmfao, Anything of that nature, dodge, plymouth, etc... I always see one or the other on the side of the road with a shirt in the window.

I hope there's a really good reason that i missed. I'm thoroughly disappointed

Yea man I had to help my brother pay bills, and I didnt want my nieces and nephews to suffer so i ended up selling it so they can make sure bills are up to date and they have money for school clothes, tuition and some spending money...

I'll eventually get another one, just right now family need help so i had to do what I could to help.

Archived