Zombie Survival Thread

SpeedDemon

ok guys, the zombies are coming, we gotta get organized and have plans. everyone come up with a good plan and share :D it shall be fun

find as many explosives as possible. collect as much food as possible(even though its never enough). grab the armalite .50 cal sniper from our local sports store(yes we carry them lol) and bring along the 600 rounds in storage. also bring machetes, sidearm, some type of support weapon(ar 15 from sports store) and extra ammo. find a building that is mainly concrete with reinforced doors. prison sounds good. since bunking on the rooftop will be deadly during lightning I will bunk in the highest possible room that is still inside. create booby traps that will cause the floor to collapse shall they get it, this way if they come toward me I can blow the floor and they will no longer have a way to get to me. I would kill a zombie and keep it for resources, hence spreading their blood all over my clothes. if ismell like a zombie they wont bother me(again watch house of the dead II) during the day I would take patrol on the roof, eliminating any threats. at night I would make no noise and hunt for any food. if all else fails. turn the armorlite on myself and have a happy ending.

wat?

vr can i lock this?

if your itching to lock somehting make a thread of your own and lock it

or i can make one for you

now come up with a plan!

THEY ARE COMING!!!

Well the first thing I would do is get a really cool leather trench coat and some boots like the punisher wears. 8)

Then....maybe steal a cruise ship? I'd take some hot chicks with me too. Party timez!

Buttsecks?

So you wanna be on my zombie proof cruise ship with all my b!tches? Well too bad. Get your own boat.

..and stay away from my island.

we can just make our own up lol

No, you seriously should read them. No joke, they are good. You can even search "world war z" on facebook and you'll find an 800+ member group I started.

dude i saw a thread like this on another forum. got to like 36 pgs. i think itd be kinda fun. we could all make up scenarios and solutions and whatnot im down for it

drive a tanker out to the cement factory out here on the way to big bear. camp out on one of the towers, rig some kind of mote of fire around the tower and continue to slowly feed it with the tanker. and have guns. lots of guns.

dude i saw a thread like this on another forum. got to like 36 pgs. i think itd be kinda fun. we could all make up scenarios and solutions and whatnot im down for it

it was on the airsoft forum i use lol

WB has it lol

personally, im good to go.

I have two costco 3 month food supply kits.

my house has 4 levels to it (basement, first floor, second floor, and attic)

storm doors and windows (can handle 2x4s at 60mph)

security tint on the windows so we can see out, but no one can see in.

sunlamps in the basement for indoor food garden (i know what youre thinking, they are not for pot, lol)

just recently had a quote done for solar panels and a wind farm unit for the roof of the house.

i have a bicycle in case i need to get away from the house if overrun.

-dont get me wrong, cars are great, but if the power is out you cant use a gas pump and id rather not be stuck trying to syphon gas in the middle of a zombie infested area. the bicycle can go anywhere a person can go, needs little maintainence, its quiet so you dont draw attention to yourself, and the only fuel source it needs is you, so bring power bars.

weapons:

colt .45

AR-15 with Trijicon ACOG TA31TRD scope

Kukri

kids wooden baseball bat

if im away from the house when Z-day hits, id try to head to costco. there is enough food and supplies in there to support a group of people for years. plus, all of the doors are steel shutter doors. just close them and secure them and nothing is getting in. if somewhow Zack (zombie) gets in, there are plenty of high scaffolding to climb to stay out of reach. its been said that Zack isnt the best of climbers.

a boat would be a nice place but only temporarily. youll have a problem growing food and sustaining a fresh water supply. now, some larger ships are able to filter sea water into drinking water, but that all relies on the ship's engines running. at some point you will need fuel and you will have to come to port to find it. if youre not a skilled sailor, chances are you will run aground or you may not be able to find fuel. if infection breaks out on board, then all is lost.

perhaps one of the best places to be, would be a prison. they are modern day fortresses. all access points can be locked down so nothing can get in, and nothing can get out. most have large yards where food can be grown. rain cisterns are easy enough to make and all prisons have weapons with ample ammunition.

personally, i would do my best to get as far away from civilization as possible. im very comfortable in the outdoors. im capable of creating shelters, growing/catching/foraging food, and i enjoy it.

this is fun :D

I'd get AK47 and get complete CF body suit (like bikers have) and water and run!! If any zombie comes close to me, they'll get killed :devil:

Once I get far away from zombies, then I can find food and such :D

what zombie level are we talkin here??

like resident evil where the animals can turn in to zombies too or something like dawn of the dead

what zombie level are we talkin here??

like resident evil where the animals can turn in to zombies too or something like dawn of the dead

dawn of the dead but with animals. not crazy mutations though, that just seems way to fictiony (as crazy as that sounds in a zombie thread, lol).

Ok here we go:

Body Armor of some sort (like shark chain mail lol)

M4

Beretta

Assault Shotgun

Back pack of food & supplies

and of course Samurai Sword...(When you run out of ammo)

Ok here we go:

M4

Beretta

Assault Shotgun

chain mail is too heavy to be practical and restrictive. When Zack comes, you dont want to be hindered in any way.

best attire to take on Zack is tight fitting clothes (im not talking spandex, but definitely not baggy ass pants that hang off your ass)

boot cut jeans, boots, long sleeve shirt and short hair is best.

Ok here we go:

M4

Beretta

Assault Shotgun

True that!!!!

I am going for the Home Depot over near a Kroger. I will fortify myself in there up on one of the tall shelfs next to a roof access.

Make a bridge to the kroger ( right next to eachother) and live there..... killing everything that is undead. lol. I WILL survive.

Well I'm going to assume the majority of the population is already dead, beings as most people are not prepared for Z day or a natural disaster. Also assuming these particular zombies are not very robust (not super zombies), and animals are unaffected. Plus taking into account my family has been killed except my brother and I.

OK first things first.

1. Gather supplies available within my dwelling

a. Enough food/water for 4 weeks

b. Ammunition and firearms to kill 4,000 zombies based on an average 1.5 rounds per kill

c. Pack generator and extra gasoline kept on hand

d. Move everything to the house trailer being towed by the Powerstroke, and having my dads jeep in tow behind the trailer.

2. Make way to a gas station and fill all of our "jeep" cans with all diesel and gasoline

3. Make way to local sporting good distribution center

a. There I will gather all ammunition, reloading supplies, MRE's, Water purification supplies, and other obvious available survival gear.

4. Make way to a remote part of Eastern Utah, 50 miles from nearest paved road.

a. There is a long canyon with near shear cliffs on either side with abandoned ranches located about 10-15 miles apart. It also has a year around running stream with abandoned fields once used for growing crops. There is also very abundant game in the area for food, ranging from Elk to Turkey. So that covers year around food and water supplies. I would also plan on fortifying both the North and south ends of the canyon near the ranch I decided to use for defense against attacking Zombies. The area is also very abundant with natural gas wells in the area, with an above ground pipeline that runs the length of the canyon. This could be tapped into to use for energy production, and heating in the winter. Also the area has several band of wild horses which can be captured, broke, and used for transportation and agriculture.

That is basically the same plan I have for when the world falls apart also. Kinda looking forward to it. :D

Archived