Official Whats Your Favorite Brew Thread

i've seen this on a couple other places and thought it would be cool to see what people like to drink, or what they dont like.

i'm a big hefeweizen guy. franziskaner and paulaner are probably my favorites. i also tried out hoegaarden which is a white beer from belgium and liked that a lot.

stuff i dont like:

not really a fan of sam adams, i dont get you boston people.

and i had an IPA and that was just gross

I pretty much only drink Bud Light... miller light at a stretch. I don't mind fosters occasionally, even though it is pretty terrible most of the time. haha. Pretty much everything else just tastes weird to me.

Lolz.. just frackin with ya.

Question for you other anti sobriety lobbyists: How long would some sh*tty Milwaukees best stay safe to drink in a non climate controlled area?

Lolz.. just frackin with ya.

Question for you other anti sobriety lobbyists: How long would some sh*tty Milwaukees best stay safe to drink in a non climate controlled area?

as long as there isnt stuff floating in the beer go for it lol

weve got a bottle of blackberry wine from 1897 lol

ehh.. i didnt really want to put it in a glass.. but i guess it would be for the best.

probably should

wine is a lil different than beer

i wouldnt drink that. not because of the age, but because of what it is

eh blackberry is terrible. i prefer any type of white wine(as long as it isnt dry)

I have some favorites, but I'll drink pretty much anything. We used to live off Milwaukee's Best in college. If it has alcohol in it, put it in the freezer for 20 mins, and drink it down.

evidence

milwaukees.jpg

Edited by wannaBstuntin