The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

well since the old one got to 20 pages i figured i would start a new one.

and boy does it feel nasty when you wake up sick bleh i feel like ive been run over by a mac truck

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoL Thats f-ed up bell.

Well as usual im the only one in the office..trying to keep busy and get new customer leads...i dispise sales for this utter reason

It's too goddamn humid!! I feel like I need ANOTHER shower already, and I only took one this morning when I woke up! hurry up and rain dammit- quit threatening us with thunderstorm advisories, and rain!

It's too goddamn humid!! I feel like I need ANOTHER shower already, and I only took one this morning when I woke up! hurry up and rain dammit- quit threatening us with thunderstorm advisories, and rain!

Yeah tell me about it, last week I took 4 showers...had the central air on and all...still was freaking hot...it was ridiculous

I was a bit shocked to see it myself.

you should post lol

so as i was typing my rant, the kitten walked on the keyboard/mouse and deleted it. so i went to hit ctrl z and then just got a Z, then another z and another, then i realized my ctrl button doesnt work anymore. ran the diagnostic tests to fix it, and yay it doesnt work. fml

okay.. sorry for keep talking about wedding stuff, but I swear to god, if the bridal store calls me one more time to complain about the BM's dress issue I think I might just murder them all.

In reply to David's post to me: I did and looked at him really stupid, then argued with him, then threw it at him.

haha

so i went fishing with my brother, just went down the road in the creek, got some good sized bass. im reeling in another bluegill and out of nowhere i start puking everywhere...and i didnt even get the fish!

i has access to a pleather of bell photos. (is that even a word?)

yes but its the wrong one.. thats the combination of plastic and leather.. pleather, plethora is the word you're looking for, and no you dont, theres only like 2 or 3 pics of me there.

Archived