Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha was that you? i thought it was odd you were 5-15

Lol. Yeah man, it was me. I had just got home from a party where we went through 2 30 packs of natty light in 2 hrs.

played some more today, i did alot better.. johnny was on there alot while i was playing and my friend KT played with us for a while.. i still needz practice but i went from master sergeant to sergeant major 1 today smile.gif

Lol. Yeah man, it was me. I had just got home from a party where we went through 2 30 packs of natty light in 2 hrs.

I pity your internal organs and guts.

Safe to say I logged in the other day to play -- only to find out that I logged in during what HAD to have been RETARD hour. A multitude of kids who knew each other singing "THE BIRD IS THE WORD" for WELL over 15 minutes. After having played with it MUTED.. Got bored.

I only bust out my riot shield class when my team is winning by a good amount. Working on mastering the AUG BARH and ACR. SCAR-H is still my fav AR though. I keep going back to it.

played alot of MW2 with johnny today.. pretty much all day.. had alot of fun but we were sh!t talking ALOT lol

i went from sgt major to captian in 2 days, WOOT WOOT!!

played alot of MW2 with johnny today.. pretty much all day.. had alot of fun but we were sh!t talking ALOT lol

i went from sgt major to captian in 2 days, WOOT WOOT!!

I'm lvl 60....again. 2nd prestige. Too bad you're not on PS3 Brian you lamo.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had the sickest game ever.

Joined Afgan map it was already underway. Went to the top part to snipe with the 50 cal, placed a claymore and a guy comes from the other side and shoots me in the back. I'm like hmm, f*g.

Then I start doin work. Get an 11 kill streak with the 50 so it brings up my AC 130, get a couple guys then right when it runs out I get a triple kill. Close the laptop and see 3 of their guys behind me, switch to akimbo machine pistols.

Drop 1, Drop 2, third guy has a riot shield, dodge his attack or whatever you call it, and stab him in the back for the match winning kill.

Got the challenge Omnicide, aka kill the entire team within 10 seconds. Ended the match 18-1.

Oh and I also completed my last headshot with the 50 cal (all 500 of them) so now thats completely finished.

Do work.

I officialy gave up on MW2, honestly for the online play (and the single player) I prefer MW1, but I prefer BFBC2 to both of them (noob tubes arent nearly as deadly, and less glitchy BS)

Just a better playing game IMO

Just had the sickest game ever.

Joined Afgan map it was already underway. Went to the top part to snipe with the 50 cal, placed a claymore and a guy comes from the other side and shoots me in the back. I'm like hmm, f*g.

Then I start doin work. Get an 11 kill streak with the 50 so it brings up my AC 130, get a couple guys then right when it runs out I get a triple kill. Close the laptop and see 3 of their guys behind me, switch to akimbo machine pistols.

Drop 1, Drop 2, third guy has a riot shield, dodge his attack or whatever you call it, and stab him in the back for the match winning kill.

Got the challenge Omnicide, aka kill the entire team within 10 seconds. Ended the match 18-1.

Oh and I also completed my last headshot with the 50 cal (all 500 of them) so now thats completely finished.

Do work.

Sick man. I got Omnicide just a bit ago. I forget how. My most recent difficult badass challenge?

This guy:

8-bit_price.jpg

The Captain Price 8-bit Mario emblem. 10 killstreak with no killstreaks equipped. Also gets you this: BehindEnemyLines.jpg

It took me 45 levels of no killstreaks for it to happen lol. I started in my 3rd prestige and just before 44 with my RPD in team deathmatch in the Terminal I get it. I rarely snipe, so I never imagined I'd get it running and gunning. I had a special class just go get this challenge and I didn't even get it with that!

Archived