Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Played with tubby tub tubbith today. Connection was really crappy bc my roommate has a mac router and his computer was on. Once we shut his computer off i had full bars!

Sh*t was rough for a few games. Plus im used to hardcore so that regular TD had me all kinds of fu*ked.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummmm. . no. . . its really not

but sometimes, fanboism just wont allow some people to see the truth

I was joking but you clearly are not. Thus, making YOU a fanboy. PS3 is the best system of ALL TIME. ALL TIME! None can compare. And people who own xboxes are uber lame and smell like cabbage and feet.

This game sucks cause to many people going round using all the glitches. Cheating is a kids game and they need to grow up and play the game for real. You all know what i am talking bout. First the model 1887 glitch where you run round akimbo and shot someone halfway across the map and kill them, the care package knife glitch where you run around holding it and you can knife someone from 30 feet away literally, the claymore glitch where you can jump over someones claymore and survive, the care package glitch where you have infinite care packages.

Then there is the mods where you can see cold blooded people on the radar, and where you can hear there footsteps even with ninja pro on. Next is where they have more life in last stand and final stand, killing people in one shot and killing someone in one shot with a smg across the map. Infinite life in every game. The private match mod where you get sent to someones private match while they have all there buddies there and there are unstoppable.

Ya i thought this game was awesome at first cause of no mods but now its getting annoying.

I havent heard of some of those. Must be an xbox 360 thing. I'm not surprised. I just play the game and have fun. I don't take it seriously.

I havent heard of some of those. Must be an xbox 360 thing. I'm not surprised. I just play the game and have fun. I don't take it seriously.

Ya its on the xbox, and thats all i like to do is just play and have a good time but it gets annoying when you play with a bunch of kids teamed up and got there cheats on. And you switch lobbies and you see the same thing. The only time i play it now is when i have bunch of friens online and we get together and do a private match lol no cheaters there.

And ya i heard ps3 isnt that bad for it. Wish it was like that on xbox.

Ya its on the xbox, and thats all i like to do is just play and have a good time but it gets annoying when you play with a bunch of kids teamed up and got there cheats on. And you switch lobbies and you see the same thing. The only time i play it now is when i have bunch of friens online and we get together and do a private match lol no cheaters there.

And ya i heard ps3 isnt that bad for it. Wish it was like that on xbox.

Dang. Must be because more people play the game on xbox? I am glad it's not like that on PS3.

This game sucks cause to many people going round using all the glitches. Cheating is a kids game and they need to grow up and play the game for real. You all know what i am talking bout. First the model 1887 glitch where you run round akimbo and shot someone halfway across the map and kill them, the care package knife glitch where you run around holding it and you can knife someone from 30 feet away literally, the claymore glitch where you can jump over someones claymore and survive, the care package glitch where you have infinite care packages.

Then there is the mods where you can see cold blooded people on the radar, and where you can hear there footsteps even with ninja pro on. Next is where they have more life in last stand and final stand, killing people in one shot and killing someone in one shot with a smg across the map. Infinite life in every game. The private match mod where you get sent to someones private match while they have all there buddies there and there are unstoppable.

Ya i thought this game was awesome at first cause of no mods but now its getting annoying.

I mostly play groundwar, team deathmatch, and search and destroy and I've only encountered the 1887 and care package glitches. I've yet to see the other glitches and I play everynight for about an hour or two on the 360.

Yea my buddy showed me how to do the care package glitch, kinda stupid....not worth the effort. But yea im on everyday...cant go out that much gotta save for my RSX im taking it to HIN to enter if I get enough to do what I want

Velo: Yea man you did do pretty good when I was on the other night with my brother...I'll try to hop on the game at least once a day to get some matches in...plus showing my bro the ropes.

• 1 month later...

ummmm. . no. . . its really not

but sometimes, fanboism just wont allow some people to see the truth

umm... ps3 > 360

and i have all three systems.. xbox doesnt even get played anymore unless its for forza..

add me on PS3 if you play some MW2 my online ID is Br1aN_615.. i get on every once and a while.. im a little rusty but still play to have fun =P

i love playing call of duty. im OK, my little bro is dirty.

i really didnt read through the whole thread to see who has xbox or ps3 but i got ps3. buckwrap_supreme is my user name...lol.

umm... ps3 > 360

and i have all three systems.. xbox doesnt even get played anymore unless its for forza..

add me on PS3 if you play some MW2 my online ID is Br1aN_615.. i get on every once and a while.. im a little rusty but still play to have fun =P

Tried to send you a friend request on the ps3 and i got "the online ID you entered has not been registered. check that you are using the correct online Id.

He me up at VoteFrmDaRoofTop

My XBL GT is Aimhereandshoot. I'm on pretty often. I used to have a PS3 but GT5 never came out so I sold it and brought car parts instead. Forza 3 is good enough for me.

Tried to send you a friend request on the ps3 and i got "the online ID you entered has not been registered. check that you are using the correct online Id.

He me up at VoteFrmDaRoofTop

i got you homie G skillet =P

My XBL GT is Aimhereandshoot. I'm on pretty often. I used to have a PS3 but GT5 never came out so I sold it and brought car parts instead. Forza 3 is good enough for me.

you sir... fail.. GT5 is almost done now and has already been predicted as the best looking game ever.. good job at owning the worst gaming system you could own :)

i got you homie G skillet =P

you sir... fail.. GT5 is almost done now and has already been predicted as the best looking game ever.. good job at owning the worst gaming system you could own :)

Yeah, it's been almost done for how many years? They try to make it the best game ever and put so much into it. And it just doesn't live up to the hype, I'm tired of it. I've never had a single problem with my 360 btw. I brought it back in 2007. The only think thats wrong is that the battery pack doesn't hold its charge like it used to.

Possibly a bit of an bullsh*t statement there mate... tongue.gif

At least the xbox doesn't have global crashes!

by sales.. wii has the most then ps3 then xbox.. so in that perspective it would be the worst and least wanted system..

all the games look too cartooney, controllers are too big and button layouts are weird.. they burn up too easy..

Yeah, it's been almost done for how many years? They try to make it the best game ever and put so much into it. And it just doesn't live up to the hype, I'm tired of it. I've never had a single problem with my 360 btw. I brought it back in 2007. The only think thats wrong is that the battery pack doesn't hold its charge like it used to.

i had an elite for a year and the disc drive went out.. 4 of my other friends had problems with their xbox's in a years time.. everyone i know that has had a xbox has had problems and have junked it and got a PS3.. but you can pay for your internet.. ill stick to my free interwebz on the PS3.. oh and have fun buying those batteries or battery packs for your controllers.. i like my rechargable controllers for the ps3 smile.gif

EDIT:: PSN ID is BrIaN_615 my bad, not a 1 its an i

But you have to replace the whole controller to change the battery. I rather just change the pack which isn't that expensive than to get a new controller. I've known people that had problems with the 360. They simply sent it back to MS and got it back a couple weeks later never having no problems again. $50 a year isn't too bad considering the servers rarely ever crash or go down. And really only lags only if another user has a crapty connection.

played a little MW2 with johnny tonight.. im a lil buzzeddd and i SUUUUCKED lol!

Brah... I was drunker than sh*t. I was running around with a riot shield trying to hit people with a throwing knife instead of shooting them. lol

Archived