Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to play a couple matches with ya Kegger...ive been learning the maps a bit more now..i think im a lvl 38....just havent played online so much, the campaign is f-ing awesome...and if you played the last COD 4 omg, the story is all linking up together....awesome...just f-ing awesome

makes me want to get a 360 and the game....but i really want a ps3 and assassins creed 2 :D

Nah man just buy a xbox 360 man, the ps3 is good for two things, playing old ps1/ps2 games, and bluray, and maybe the browser...but 360 is your best gaming console by far...plus you get the same games for ps3 except kill zone, little big planet, god of war....but who cares about those lol

Nah man just buy a xbox 360 man, the ps3 is good for two things, playing old ps1/ps2 games, and bluray, and maybe the browser...but 360 is your best gaming console by far...plus you get the same games for ps3 except kill zone, little big planet, god of war....but who cares about those lol

FAIL

ps3 > 360

i own both and can honestly say, i RARELY play my 360.. im a graffics whore and ps3 just has better visuals, i like the controller layout alot more, online is free (even if there is a rumor about them charging, its free now lol) and ps3 is just better :thumbsup:

as for MW2, i got my rank up from private (1) to staff sergeant (18 i think) in one night of play online.. im not the best but the sh!ts fun.. gameplay was too short but the online is the SHIZNIZ!!

GRRR Echo spec ops on veteran... fking hard! Thats all i have left to get 100% on spec ops.

As far as campaighn ive got all but 1 scene left on veteran and about 10 intels to find before its @ 100%

Multiplay im at 49% (popped 34 last night)

I :wub: sniper mode :D

m82a1 mmmm......

its not fair, everybody everywhere is going on about this game. I need to play it, I ain't got no damn time to though with all the uni work I got on at the moment :(

Ain't even unpacked my 360 since I came to uni at the end of september, it sucks! spesh cos I gotta new 1080p monitor too. Need to see how it looks with the HDness.

do feel bad, us poor people gotta stick together :thumbsup:

This game is so hard...I keep getting killed :p

LoL, its not that hard Lina lol

Brian, man your gay....lol j/k nah, believe me I had high hopes for the PS3, but you know what as soon as I heard all the big titles, Tekken, Final Fantasy, and MGS! Were on board with Xbox...i was like damn PS just lost all its staples...im mean if you do a side by side comparison, I think the 360 graphics seem alot better, but thats just me, I have a Sharp Aquos and that bish really shows flaws in graphics...especially my fighter games if there is any pixel lag or frame lag. But yea man im still a ps fanboy but, my microsoft has my money for right now....i've got to say i've played my ps3 about a handful of times, and that was only to play MGS....:(

Dooooooood, what is up with all the campers in MW2? I guess its because they want their gay kill streaks

^awesome, now make sure you get live, and make sure your 360 is elevated and not in a confined area and you wont have to worry about RROD lol

yup live will be a must. and yeah thanks for the warnings about overheating. i've got a nifty little stand i made out of camping stool i made in boy scouts a while ago that holds it up on 4 pegs so air can flow around all side of it.

LoL, well Tom you the easiest way to elevate it is take two dvd/ blu ray cases and put them directly under the 360 (Thats if you decided to put it horizontal and not vertical) and make sure its in a "VERY WELL VENTILATED" area and you'll be good man

Archived