Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiiiinally with the host migration! I always hated getting a on a hot streak just to have it ended by some butt-hole leaving the match.

Now if they'd just put co-op campaign...

I forgot to add, if anyone doesn't have this pre-ordered yet, best buy has a promotion where if you buy one game full price you get the second half off (it works for pre-orders.) I bought ODST and got COD half price for store pickup :thumbsup:

^ thats only for xbox right?

and hopefully you can play 2 player online for this one

You are correct sir! Toys r us always has their buy 2 get 1 free deal in November for all you PS3 folks, or for those who wanna get Forza 3, ODST, and COD all at once :thumbsup:

No 2 player online, pretty pissed about that. No campaign co-op, no 2 player online, 1 player per console, ridiculous. >_<

Wait a minute steve, your saying that the reserve is included? I went to the store and they said no.

Yezzir! I even called BB customer service before I placed my order to be sure. The lady told me it's no problem but limit is 1 pre-order per customer.

They hold the amount on the credit card but they don't actually charge you until it's shipped/picked up and it's online only which may be the reason why you were told no in-store. Linky at the bottom.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1531727

meh, another CoD game. not all that big of a deal, tbh. I might pick it up, not sure yet. If i do it's for the computer, where first person shooters belong. anything else is just fail.

I'm just sour with the whole line of CoD games. it really ruined every other war game. Everything tries to copy it, like the new wolfenstein. The game itself barely ever improves on itself. Each generation of CoD is still the exact same gameplay as the last one, aside from perks which i can't stand in the first place.

It was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, reaching over seven million copies by January 2008, and over 13 million by May 2009

i think thats pretty good. dont know any other games that did that...

just because it sold more copies than all the other games (no REAL good first person shooters have come out for years, anyways.) doesn't mean anything. The competition for FPS multiplayer games is complete crap. The other reason is because CoD has a strong fan base. I guarantee you that if WoW made WoW 2, it would outsell anything in the history of gaming just because of its fan base, and because nothing else good has been coming out like it. I have CoD 4, and it collects dust. I had it for xbox 360 and traded it in to get halo 3. I'd rather play day of defeat source, or counterstrike. I still play quake 3 arena and have been desperately looking for my return to castle wolfenstein. THOSE are actual good FPS games, they are just old. Quake 3 arena is probably 8 or 9 years old by now, and it still has thousands of servers up for a reason.

• 2 weeks later...

LoL are you insane...nothing new, have you watched the vids and read the entire breakdown of the game? Read then speak....nothing new lol...wow...Halo ODST now thats nothing new...played it already and its exactly the same as halo 3 minus the fact that your a weak soidier now and your shields suck

Archived