axles

hiemsnox

so i have a 93 del sol si and i desperately need a new driver side axle. there is a b18c swap in it with the lsd tranny... so do i need the del sol axle? or the one that matches the tranny?

you need the axles off an integra to match the tranny

well unless anyone says different thanks for the help,

does it need to be any integra... i mean it just a b series tranny with LSD that came with the integra grs, but there also was the vtec model del sol that had a b series, so would there be a different between the bseries for the integra and bseries for the del sol?

i dont think it would matter which teg the axles come from, but personally id play it safe and find GSR axles.. as for your other question about teg a del sol b-series tranny axles.. i honestly dont know, i would think that if the sol came the the B16 you could use that tranny and axles on a B18, but ive never really asked around about that..

i dont think it would matter which teg the axles come from, but personally id play it safe and find GSR axles.. as for your other question about teg a del sol b-series tranny axles.. i honestly dont know, i would think that if the sol came the the B16 you could use that tranny and axles on a B18, but ive never really asked around about that..

i have the gsr tranny... and i dont need another... i was just curious that the fitting of the integra axles would the same as the b16 tranny from the del sol... like the length of the axle from the tranny to the wheel.

For cheaters, it's a good time to be alive because cheating has never been easier. Several large hookup websites function solely as discreet services for extramarital dating, and they do so without shame. They even tutor you on how not to get caught.

world of warcraft gold

To make matters even more favorable, divorce has lost its social stigma. Cheating didn't cause that -- not directly at least -- but as a fact it favors the cheaters. Furthermore, in the spirit of equality and the E.R.A. movement, cheating is no longer a largely male endeavor; in fact, women have been hard at work closing that statistical gap since the 1960s.

cheap wow gold

Getting caught isn't such a big deal anymore either. Granted, in Michigan adultery is technically still on the books as first-degree criminal sexual conduct, a felony punishable by up to life in prison, while in some Middle Eastern countries (namely Iran) the same crime can result in being stoned to death. However, these are the exceptions, not the rules. In truth, unless you're in politics or the clergy, the worst punishment awaiting most buy wow gold cheaters is not criminal but moral. And if you're cheating, morals aren't a big priority to begin with.

On that bright note, we present 2 things you didn't know about cheating.

Ovulation is a hell of a time for a woman. She feels sexier. She may dress more provocatively -- in tighter clothes or fewer clothes -- than at another time of the month. In an evolutionary scheme this makes good sense:

world of warcraft gold In an effort to propagate the species, she's at her most fertile and flirtatious at the very same time. But shouldn't this instinct shut down when the woman is in a relationship?

Of course not; her genetic code has no idea she's in a relationship, has no idea what that wedding ring means. In fact, results from a University of New Mexico study published in the esteemed Proceedings of the Royal Society suggest a strong link between ovulation (i.e., female fertility) and a heightened interest in men other than her spouse.

WTF is with all these d@mn spambots on our server ruining everything for us... and this prick right there has the decency to ruin a thread that i started, cause i needed help and now most likely wont find the answer i need.

thanks prickbot

so today im going to head up the the auto store and try to compare axles, but i think i will be trying the one for the vtec del sol... unless anyone else says otherwise... cause both the vtec and teg are bseries and the vtec del sol should be the same length as the si.....

so the only other question i have just to verify... the part of the axle that fits into the sleeve thats on the inside of the wheel bearing... is there a difference between the b and d series? or del sol and integra?

yes b-series axels are different than D-series axels.

regular b-series axels are different than the ones used on ITR's, as well as probably CTR's? Your integra ls/rs/gsr or del sol vtec all use the same axel.

Archived