does anyone know

stixs2010

there is a site called google, this might help you a bit faster if you cant find your answere there then call up your local tuner shop and ask them if they dont no then idk wtf to tell ya haha

or you could be brave and try it out and see wa happens?

there is a site called google, this might help you a bit faster if you cant find your answere there then call up your local tuner shop and ask them if they dont no then idk wtf to tell ya haha

or you could be brave and try it out and see wa happens?

hahaha! ok! sry. im kinda stupid and ya dont know where to look! yaa! i thought about that! i just thought someone on here might of tried it and idk if i really want to risk it. the rims are 325 for the set the tires 82 a piece! im getting from tire rack

hahaha! ok! sry. im kinda stupid and ya dont know where to look! yaa! i thought about that! i just thought someone on here might of tried it and idk if i really want to risk it. the rims are 325 for the set the tires 82 a piece! im getting from tire rack

well i tell ya what when i bought a new set of wheels and tires for my prelude i wasnt sure if they would rub or not so what i did was put 2 of em on the front and cranked my steer from lock-lock and felt around the inside of the tire to see if there were any parts touching the tires or wheels.

but also you'll get an answere faster if you gave the sizes. just a hint to a fast reply, cant rly give the info if theres incomplete info....

Archived