NEW!!!!!!!

Rick B.

they were kind enough to wake me up at 7 this morning.

having a circular driveway put in so i can park in front of the house instead of using the driveway that goes down the side. plus i can fit more cars now in case i have a bbq or party or HF MEET!

sorry for quality of pics. they were shot through window screens. ill post better pics later. this at least gives you an idea.

also having the driveway widened so i can park two cars side by side instead of having just a one car wide driveway

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

just for giggles

carsex.jpg

nice. and it looks like that pine tree is taking over your house lol

yeah, it is. lol. i need to get out there and do alot of cutting and trimming

its a mighty big house. its a 4 bedroom house (though my room could easily be two). living space wise, i say its around 2300sqft not including the attic and basement which could easily up the house to almost 4000sqft once im finished converting them both.

i rent it but the homeowner lives there. its hard to explain. its like renting a room except the owner lives in the room and i have the run of the house. For instance, I have the master bedroom which is like the size of a small apartment by itself and the homeowner lives in a 10x10 room.

how much did that cost? can you find out what kind of soil they used? I know you put dirt down, maybe rebars?, and maybe some sort of special sand on top of that so that rain water doesn't seep down and cause uneven foundation?

how much did that cost? can you find out what kind of soil they used? I know you put dirt down, maybe rebars?, and maybe some sort of special sand on top of that so that rain water doesn't seep down and cause uneven foundation?

It was 3500 to widen it and put in the circular driveway. The base layer is actually recycled concrete and asphalt that they compact with a steamroller. It takes two weeks for it to settle and harden, then they pave it. In the meantime you can drive on it and everything.

Ryan, I can BBQ anytime you're free man. I have tons of beer and food. I threw a memory foam top on the guest bed, it's comfy as hell and I cleaned up the house

Archived