Can u help me?

I have a 93 civic Si with a d16z6 recently seems to have lost power. I put just tried putting a new accel(autozone brand) ignition coil. And it still seems to bog. I checked the spark plugs and they still look pretty new. Also I bought new plug wires and put them on they made no difference so I took them back. I also just pulled the air filter off(aftermarket short ram) and soaking it in water and soap, and rinsing it. I'm gonna let it dry over night and hope that helps. Other than that I can't think of anything else besides fuel filter Being clogged? I know it's only a sohc Honda but it seemed to take off better a couple weeks ago. I have reciently had the ac evaporator and expansion valve replaced at a shop. But I don't see affecting the performance. Any imput would help thanks.

i see that u did a tune up but have u changed the fuel filter n PCV valve thats the only thing i can think of or your clutch is gettin weak. hope this input helps

Im gonna try to add a gauge to the fuel line and see what psi it doing and hopfully it tells me something... thanks for the input anyone else got any ideas???

Archived