stick shift tranny

wagovan87

hi im new in this forum i hope some body can help me guys thanks

is my first honda is a 87 wagovan 4 doors with d15 engine carburator with automatic tranny i want to put a stick shift transmission but my question is wich one can fit with out hard modifications thanks guys

hi im new in this forum i hope some body can help me guys thanks

is my first honda is a 87 wagovan 4 doors with d15 engine carburator with automatic tranny i want to put a stick shift transmission but my question is wich one can fit with out hard modifications thanks guys

haha w/o modifications right...

you have to not only buy the trans but you have to buy shift linkage, pedal set up, clutch, a new flex pl8, hydrolic lines, master clutch cylinder,etc.. your better off just buying a new car with a 5spd alrdy in it kuz your lookin at like 1,500-2k just for that kind of swap while your at it swap out that d15 and put a ls motor in it and just swap the whole front end to a bseries motor and tranny, thats just my opinion mayb you have the money to do this but to me its not realy worth it keep that as a every day driver and buy a crx or something that alrdy has the 5spd in it.

like i said thats just my opinion, others say go for it, others will say not worth the time or money, but eh personal prefferance right, thats what makes it unique i guess...

youre an idiot^^

didnt have hydro tranny in the first place.

get the tranny, pedal assembly and manual ecu.

youll also need a few other litte accessories as well.

just look and see whats on the car youd be pulling parts off.

haha w/o modifications right...

you have to not only buy the trans but you have to buy shift linkage, pedal set up, clutch, a new flex pl8, hydrolic lines, master clutch cylinder,etc.. your better off just buying a new car with a 5spd alrdy in it kuz your lookin at like 1,500-2k just for that kind of swap while your at it swap out that d15 and put a ls motor in it and just swap the whole front end to a bseries motor and tranny, thats just my opinion mayb you have the money to do this but to me its not realy worth it keep that as a every day driver and buy a crx or something that alrdy has the 5spd in it.

like i said thats just my opinion, others say go for it, others will say not worth the time or money, but eh personal prefferance right, thats what makes it unique i guess...

who the frack are you getting your prices from?

pedals are about 40 bucks from a junkyard

trans is about 150-200

linkage is about 20-40 or more with shifter

clutch, PP, flex plate are about 100 together

then get manual axles.

altogether about 300-500 dollars depending on the prices given by junkyards or sellers.

i found a transmission for my EF hatch 88 for 50 bucks for 4spd to no more than 250 for a 5spd

i ment the 1,5-2k as a bseries swap with motor to get rid of the d15 in it... as to y i said "while your at it swap out that d15 and put a ls motor in it and just swap the whole front end to a bseries motor and trans"...

but if you dont want to swap d for a bseries then ya go ahead keep the d15 and go to a junkyard and buy all the crap you need 4 it np like humpries said shouldnt run you more than 500 depending on yards and sellers...

Archived