• Last Reply

needed for install:

custom mounts (hasport, avid, etc.)

ECU

linkage

Wiring harness

Engine

Transmission

the motor only weighs about 40-50 lbs more than the single cam but some say they notice major understeer. a stiffer front spring setup would fix that or just a carbon fiber hood should offset the weight.

The shift linkage is different than the D and B series so you'll need to cut the hole at the shifter to fit the new linkage.

just a few tips.

actually u may not think u need to swap out the axles or motor mount but the h22 has a commmon problem of snapping axles like nothing hasport has axles that actually do a good job of not breaking and as for wiring for vtec if u allready have vtec all u have to do is cut the ecu connectors when u chanhge the ecu and thats it except for a bunch of other little ones u should also think of upgrading to a prelude radiator u might have to persuade it to fit in it but u can use a slim fit fan to either pull or push air into the engine its not a hard swap to do i go to aai in arizona so if u need anything just hit me up in my email i can wlk u through a swap a engine rebuild or even a manuel to auto conversion or any other questions rodneymullenrules14@yahoo.com

wow thats almost as good as my dads durango which is 400 somethin to the tank

For those interested, I did a little experiment and ran my Sol 'til she starved, and the usable fuel capacity of the Sol is about 11.35 gallons.

• 3 months later...

Archived