What movie have you seen last?

acidburn

The last movie I watched the ENTIRE way through was "Knowing" or was it "Slumdog Millionaire"? I can't remember. either way, it's one of those two. I have a hard time actually watching movies- i get bored & distracted easily. My attention span is about the size of a butterfly's.

The last movie I saw was transformers 2, I was going to go see Bruno, but after what I heard...I dunno man...thats a little too HOMO for me lol

seb is exactly right about it. he makes so many people look like complete idiots and they have no idea whats going on. and yes you do get a big screen of cock a few times, but he does go to a swingers party and theres a whore with some tig ol bitties

We just watched the Haunting in Connecticut and I have no desire to look in a window, walk into a funeral home, take a shower or look in a mirror ever again. I think what creeped me out the most is that I've actually had sex in a funeral home and slept there before. It didn't bother me at the time but it always sorta felt weird... now I never want to anywhere near another one as long as I live.

lol, ppl are too easily spooked. we had a youth group party a while back and watched white noise, most of the girls were cowering under a blanket and me, my gf, and the rest of teh guys were pointing out all the flaws and loling

Archived