Needs moar low.

My old sleeves crapped in the rear, so... got Megan sleeves. Only half-way down in the back where the fronts are all the way down still.

DSC_0115-1.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0130-2.jpg

DSC_0134-1.jpg

(those are marks I left on my friend's driveway. About two feet long or so.)

DSC_0136-2.jpg

(no rust ftw.)

I'm pissed now cause I found a CB7 that's an inch or so lower than me and he's on fracking 18s. Gah. Oh well.

he on airbags?

car looks good man. i havent really seen too much of it. wanna see more mmmkay

I think he's on cut springs to be honest... it's sick, but kinda... not right. Ask Preston he's seen the one with the 18s....

And I'll do a shoot tomorrow. I'm doing something else to it. :)

Hint: It has to do with the hood. No bitches, I'm not doing hood scoops. No carbon fiber either (I wish)

Get that thing polished up, get the bump strips removed and smoothed, and bang on some decent wheels = WIN.

THATS AN ORDER SIR.

I have a set of Borbet Type-C rims laying around... just need tires. And how about this: send me a set of EDM thin side moldings for my car. :thumbsup:

Like the progress on the CB. Last time I was on the forums it was still pretty much stock. Need some wheels for sure, and thanks for making me want a CB again. My brother has a 2dr with some six spoke late model ex wheels and slammed.

Like the progress on the CB. Last time I was on the forums it was still pretty much stock. Need some wheels for sure, and thanks for making me want a CB again. My brother has a 2dr with some six spoke late model ex wheels and slammed.

Nice. Were the rims like these?

l_f2394ff078eeaad0ea14cb0ba9653b0d.png

niiice car :) hood pins? lol

Hood pins?

And the car's got a new headunit too. :)

Archived