Motor Mounts

CRX_Rocket

Hey All,

So im running into some issues with my CRX the motor mounts i have all have been welded to the Transmission, whom ever

had this car before really didnt want any issues, any was ive done some looking around and i can not find the stock mounts or ever after market mounts for the d16 is there any place i can go to get these new mounts?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hey All,

So im running into some issues with my CRX the motor mounts i have all have been welded to the Transmission, whom ever

had this car before really didnt want any issues, any was ive done some looking around and i can not find the stock mounts or ever after market mounts for the d16 is there any place i can go to get these new mounts?

Thanks

so i little bit confuse what u are saying.

u trying to put a d16?? into crx. and the tranny is welded??

if u putting in d16y8 or single cam vtec, if i'm not mistaken. all u have to do is use the engine side mount of the old motor(there's 2piece, 1 round, and 1 actually connect to ur motor, your tranny mount of the old motor should work just find. if u are using the cable ur front mount will bolt in but, its really not need to, get some energy supension insert.

now unless u have no mount and u have a rolling chassis, go to car-parts.com u should able to get those mount of them. i hope this help.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, what you are looking for are d-series innovative mounts. You have to make sure they are the right ones tho! Alot of them will say D-series and in small print it will say that they are b-series upgrade. THEY WONT WORK!

If you need mounts, dont go stock! You will notice a big difference! With the innovative mounts, your mother will have no play when you shift. Good luck and let me know if you need anymore assistance.

Note: d15 mounts will work as well.

Archived