Stop all the picking on members and fighting!!!

lceah

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't like it when people say they don't like your car or call it "rice"...Imagine what you would have said if the threat was against you!

I dont like people being dicks about my car because they want everything stock otherwise its stupid .. if someone doesnt like my car they dont have to.. its not theirs but its pretty fracked up to call my car rice when it has nothing that would make it fit the definiton of rice and it has more work then a lot of the cars on here

and IF i was stupid enough to say 'oh i was just doin 125 down a road and something got caught in my fender' then i would EXPECT someone to call me a moron.. i got in my wreck going around a turn around 50 cause something was in the road.. me and my family drive on roads at night and i dont want to lose someone to a moron speeding (see older post in other thread about girl who got killed waiting on her dad cause of people speeding).. im cool with brian but i dont agree with a lot of what he says and rob just said it before the rest of us could

i also dont think its cool that everyone is going to bash on the new kid for racing his slow car 2 times and tell him the GTFO but its all well and good and awesome when brian does it

and what about brian threating bodily harm to rob???

w/e everyone seems to be forgetting the other side of it.. i cant blame him for saying the ambulance thing was stupid because if an ambulance misses a turn cause a moron isnt pulled over and someones family member dies then just remember it was all it good fun

i vote close too

Right...it's just that it's "fighting words" as you say!

Let's get legal on this then: The rule on this forum is to "be respectful to all members." So by coming on this site and posting, you give up your right to be disrespectful and bash!

I vote no bashing on HF!!

im still stuck on the fact that the pple who are constantly bashing and saying bullcrap to other members havent been suspended. its stuff like that which has ran members off. wasnt pearce voted most helpful member in 08??? now where is he? hes not on here. now how can i get intouch with him? i dont see him on aim that much, i dont have a number to get ahold of him. so whose gonna point the noobs such as myself in the right direction when they have questions? instead they post and get bashed for asking a question. didnt you ask that question at one time??

what about the build threads? there is constant bashing in those as well. look at brians build thread as well as dwaynes. they have gotten bashed so much they probably dont find hf to be any fun.

i think the main purpose of this thread was to state the obvious. if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

ill put it out there that i aint that good with computers or the internet because i spend most of my time in the garage fixin, buildin, or paintin somethin. so when i got on here and asked a question i was verbally attacked n almost never came back but it was the few people who showed interest n the few i was able to help that made me say "i guess ill come back" some of the threads r fun but i agree that the build ones r just full of know it all a-holes that dont wanna help just rag on u cause u may have a question n u want an answer or just an opinion to see if its been done n what the results were b4 u waste your money. im glad that at least my friends at the local tuning shop r real down to earth guys n i can ask them any question cause ill be dead b4 i ever post a question on any of these build threads. mean people suck a--

I just voice my opinion. Tell it like it is, or what have you. I'm like this in real life and have been dubbed the village arsehole by many many people. I don't particularly care about what people think about me.

lul at this thread blowin up.

Jay, you come across as an interesting dude but those keyboarding skills are lacking no matter you excuse. :p

A few people need to be reminded that a more moderate tone would be wise. A few other people need to realize that it is a web forum where you beat on keys and hope something legible spits out on the shiny screen in front of your melon.

I just voice my opinion. Tell it like it is, or what have you. I'm like this in real life and have been dubbed the village arsehole by many many people. I don't particularly care about what people think about me.

Im the same way. The world would be so much easier is everyone was like this.

ahh jesus shut the fawkin thread down, its failed big. its doing more harm than good. if you got beef with someone use the fukin PM OPTION! thats what its there for!

close the damn thread.

Is there something specific your whinnin about here following my posts?

nope, just to the entire thread in general, you got to admit, now that this is out more members are pissed off than ever.

i have no problems with anyone on this board and intend to keep it that way :thumbsup:

Just making sure. Your post seemed to follow mine, and with the tone they seemed to be taking i wasnt sure if it was in my direction or not.

just dont be givin me no lip... son.

(you know you're scared)

Just making sure. Your post seemed to follow mine, and with the tone they seemed to be taking i wasnt sure if it was in my direction or not.

nah were cool, if i have issues with someone i either send pm's or make it known very clear :thumbsup:

just dont be givin me no lip... son.

(you know you're scared)

tubbith, i would run. from the noodz she sent me...she could easily take you

tubbith, i would run. from the noodz she sent me...she could easily take you

dude, the only noodz i sent you were of your dad, and only to prove that he is indeed more blessed than thou art.. well except he only has 2 balls.. he lacks the spare. :p

I asked drew to close it cause it is doing more harm then good.

How about we all realize we can be a litle too blunt on here sometimes and sometimes we all get a little too defensive and then all shut the help up and get along

Whoever wants this closed or doesn't like it, you don't have to read it :)

Sarah, Rob hates on any kind of street racing because he is against it, no matter "how smartly or whatever." I was surprised he didn't bash you as much when you street raced (not talking about why you crashed...just that you did start it as a race). I don't have anything against your car, but do you see how it's rude for people to call others' car something when all it is is the owner's right to do whatever they want with the car!! Or to want someone to die because they street raced or street "messed around"...I'm not supporting these things either.

Ben, you are blunt in real life and that's who you are...It's fine to be whoever you are, but when it's against the forums rules (members being rude doesn't help this forum and it's helping/supporting car people...also drives good members away), that's when we all have to watch out!

I want Rob and Mike (mpearce) and Corey and all to be able to be on the forum!

Sometimes, these members that pick on others sometimes do it because they know more than them in something about the subject...

So would it be ok for me or anyone to make fun of Rob or the others and bash them because they don't know about something that I'm very good at?? Aren't we all here to learn and contribute?? That's why it's a "forum"...

Follow Forum Rules or Don't Be on the Forum!!

dude, the only noodz i sent you were of your dad, and only to prove that he is indeed more blessed than thou art.. well except he only has 2 balls.. he lacks the spare. :p

touche`

Archived