Stop all the picking on members and fighting!!!

lceah

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
otis is ronald.. thats all i know

i wish i was around with ginger.. i feel like i missed all the fun.. codeboy only lasted like 3 days if that.. and newspaper bondo boy didnt last that long

well it is a forum and everything is saved so you can go back and read through all of his 32.4 build threads that never happened and see how low the front of his car is (when the rear wheels are lifted off the ground)

Seriously.. did we really need a "stop bashing on people" thread? Did somebody get that much sand in their vag that it warranted a "dont pick on me" thread by another member?

I've got a great idea to solve this little problem. EVERYBODY needs to stop being such fracking puss*es these days.

Words are just that, words. Who gives a flying fu*k what someone said about you. On the internet at that! The world as a whole just doesnt have a pair these days.

If someone says something to you that you dont like, say something back or ignore it completely. But by god dont take it to heart. Chances are you will never see this person in your entire life. Why in the fu*k would you let it bother you?

People are going to have opinions, and they are going to share them. That is the nature of having an opinion. If you dont like it, or it hurts your feelings, Tough Fu*king sh*t! Nobody ever said you had the right to not be offended by something I or another person says.

otis is ronald.. thats all i know

thats pretty much all there is too kno. im rly not that interesting.

and no my boxers wont get in a bunch from bells comment. i know that is in good fun. but some of the other post by members i dont kno they are in fun.

and im just tired of seeing the bashing being on the same pple from the same pple. instead of bitching about how you wish someone would gtfo instead help them or compliment the work theyve done. simple as that.

Seriously.. did we really need a "stop bashing on people" thread? Did somebody get that much sand in their vag that it warranted a "dont pick on me" thread by another member?

I've got a great idea to solve this little problem. EVERYBODY needs to stop being such fracking puss*es these days.

Words are just that, words. Who gives a flying fu*k what someone said about you. On the internet at that! The world as a whole just doesnt have a pair these days.

If someone says something to you that you dont like, say something back or ignore it completely. But by god dont take it to heart. Chances are you will never see this person in your entire life. Why in the fu*k would you let it bother you?

People are going to have opinions, and they are going to share them. That is the nature of having an opinion. If you dont like it, or it hurts your feelings, Tough Fu*king sh*t! Nobody ever said you had the right to not be offended by something I or another person says.

im pretty sure lina made this thread so that other members would stop being picked on/flamed. dont think lina has ever been picked on herself. i mean come on, who could pick on suck a cute face? :ninja:

I know it wasnt from lina for lina. It was from lina cuz she is a nice person and wants everyone to be nice to everyone. I respect that opinion and effort, but the world is not that way.

Everyone just needs to stop being whiny b*tches and grow a pair.

I know it wasnt from lina for lina. It was from lina cuz she is a nice person and wants everyone to be nice to everyone. I respect that opinion and effort, but the world is not that way.

Everyone just needs to stop being whiny b*tches and grow a pair.

what if i have an extra single hanging around?

I added this to the first post: EDIT AGAIN: I don't want Rob to leave!! I just want the fights to stop because it drives good members/friends away!

Yes, this is the internet and we shouldn't take it too seriously, but when some members drive our friends away, that's when I stand up and say something! Ronald and others are doing the same...saying something about it!

If we were all sitting around a fire at a camp, and someone says something you think is stupid, do you say the same stuff you say on the internet?

When someone talks about street racing or "messing with ambulance," we can say "hey would you like it if you were the patient in that ambulance" ? There are many ways to express your opinion and not be rude.

If you have something to say, say it, but in a nice way! Freedom of speech!! Not "freedom of cussing out anybody you feel like"...

I will never be one of those people who just keep quiet and don't say anything when it's something important! If I did that, I wouldn't be where I am. If the whole world did that, we would still have slavery and women wouldn't vote and gays wouldn't have rights and racism would exist a lot more!

Not "freedom of cussing out anybody you feel like"...

This falls into the "I dont like that what he/she said" category.

The 1A covers anybodys right, to say anything they want.

Disclaimer: Im not suggesting that you run around and cuss everybody you see out. Some people dont take kindly to fightin words.

Right...it's just that it's "fighting words" as you say!

Let's get legal on this then: The rule on this forum is to "be respectful to all members." So by coming on this site and posting, you give up your right to be disrespectful and bash!

I vote no bashing on HF!!

i think its all blown out of porportion and the people who are saying crap about granpa have never met him.. hes cool as hell in person and comments online are just getting taken wrong and no one is looking at the whole thing

I'm not trying to blow it out of proportion. I think Rob and the others who bash and pick should just stop it and/or apologize and then stop it!

I understand you and Rob are cool and met and are friends...

Imagine how you would have reacted if Rob had said to you, when you street raced your car and wrecked it, "I hope you die next time you street race." Or something like that...

You don't like it when people say they don't like your car or call it "rice"...Imagine what you would have said if the threat was against you!

Some of his comments, well people deserve to get them, because everybody has their retarded moments, at least people like him, Nancy, and Ben will tell you how it is. OK if somebody is genuinely bullying you on here, get the mods to do something about it. But I think just because somebody has been a member on here for X amount of years, doesn't mean they should get away with being an butthead all the time.

"Will tell you how it is"...I'm up for that as long as it's not a terrible comment like "die" or something...

Seniority doesn't give anyone powers to do whatever they feel like. I agree.

Right...it's just that it's "fighting words" as you say!

Let's get legal on this then: The rule on this forum is to "be respectful to all members." So by coming on this site and posting, you give up your right to be disrespectful and bash!

I vote no bashing on HF!!

Fighting words on the internet dont mean a whole bunch...

Property rights take precedent over my, or anyones, right to free speech. The rules of HF are the rules of HF. Its why you dont see me saying half the stuff i am thinking as i read posts on here. I cant say anything other than that.

I still think people need to stop being such puss*es.

I personally find humor in most of the "bashing" going on here. Guess im just an as*hole by nature.

As far as ruining it for the rest of you, how so if i may ask.

Maybe we need an ignore button so people can just ignore the posts from people they dont like.

Archived