Stop all the picking on members and fighting!!!

lceah

I love how the bashing has reached it's worst point DURING a period of time where my presence on the site has become minimal.

Rob has just taken up my slack, is all. My insults are funny, and witty. :fool:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how the bashing has reached it's worst point DURING a period of time where my presence on the site has become minimal.

Rob has just taken up my slack, is all. My insults are funny, and witty. :fool:

and your car fund sig amuses me each time i get on :happy: needs another red bar lol

I haven't really thought to update it but..when you have many many bills and consume much much money building funds for a car alone isn't exactly easy. Used to be simple for me but I used to make some serious moneyz with the company I used to work for until they went under.

I haven't really thought to update it but..when you have many many bills and consume much much money building funds for a car alone isn't exactly easy. Used to be simple for me but I used to make some serious moneyz with the company I used to work for until they went under.

aw man that sucks, yeah i get money saved up for my car, wanting to get a header first but had to replace the muffler, intermediate pipe and caliper :(

yeah the bashing is high, ive only been here since april and i even notice

I haven't really been around as much as I was known for or for as often as I used to be. So..obviously most of my activity has lessened.

Some people are going to always be E thugs, and act like a tuff guys when there on a computer. There are people like that on forums in Utah, and in real life they are pussies, and have to have a group of people with them because the only time they are a "bad a$$" is when they have a keyboard under their fingers.

Anyways..

seriously guys, HF becoming FTL

w00t

whoa, lina... where did all this start from?

im probably not the right person to say stop picking on the members because im guilty of it also, im surprised you didnt quote me. but, you know its the internet and these types of things shouldnt be taken seriously. i give these members sh*t all the time and i mean nothing by it and i hope they dont take me seriously, im like a girl version of ben but skinnier, hotter and nicer tits.

rob- dont leave, youre a helpful member and remember you have a few years over most of the members here. a lot of young kids dont see thing the same way older people do. but i understand you, i hope you change your mind.

im not saying rob should leave. BUT having two members leave permanatly because of his bullcrap, smart ass, childish remarks is unacceptable. and the mods arent doing anything about it. but when ryan (wbs) post to many times in one day he gets suspended. thats not right imo. i found pearce to be the MOST helpful member on this site. but he decided to leave bc of a demented goblin who gets his jollies off by aggrovating pple. YES we all joke around with each other but rob blows it out of proportion. ben isnt on as much so i cant say anything about him. nancy i hardly see on and when she is its to post in the funny threads. even she dosent pick on pple as much (unless its the ginger kid). i agree with the original meaning of the tread which is to stop being such a douch when on hf. yes have fun but stop all of the bullcrap remarks such as the "fiery death" comment or "dont open threads by...". help each other out.

mods plz step up your game to catch and prevent stuff like this. if ya cant then have an election type deal to elect new mods. not trying to be mean but your mods for a reason.

ben i believe its pleasently plump (even tho i kno your prob gonna say somethin about how your right lol)

and nancy does have nicer hooters than ben

i would personally like to see pearce and corey come back and be active on here. its not the same without them.

im not saying rob should leave. BUT having two members leave permanatly because of his bullcrap, smart ass, childish remarks is unacceptable. and the mods arent doing anything about it. but when ryan (wbs) post to many times in one day he gets suspended. thats not right imo. i found pearce to be the MOST helpful member on this site. but he decided to leave bc of a demented goblin who gets his jollies off by aggrovating pple. YES we all joke around with each other but rob blows it out of proportion. ben isnt on as much so i cant say anything about him. nancy i hardly see on and when she is its to post in the funny threads. even she dosent pick on pple as much (unless its the ginger kid). i agree with the original meaning of the tread which is to stop being such a douch when on hf. yes have fun but stop all of the bullcrap remarks such as the "fiery death" comment or "dont open threads by...". help each other out.

mods plz step up your game to catch and prevent stuff like this. if ya cant then have an election type deal to elect new mods. not trying to be mean but your mods for a reason.

ben i believe its pleasently plump (even tho i kno your prob gonna say somethin about how your right lol)

and nancy does have nicer hooters than ben

i would personally like to see pearce and corey come back and be active on here. its not the same without them.

if thats the case then i should have been suspended a long time ago, i used to post whore like crazy when i first joined, but mainly the funny threads. i dont see why WBS should be suspended unless the posts are meaningless and not in the funny section

iono, i bet ben has nice tits

also..

f*ck all of you :D

im game, i bet rob and his man teets are too(no homo rob):D

Archived