Stop all the picking on members and fighting!!!

lceah

Some members here (including Rob (Kastigir) and a few others) have been picking on ("poke fun at") members and the constant fighting is not fun and is disrespectful and childish!!

Some of the results are...

Mike (mpearce) doesn't get on anymore, even though he is helpful and liked by many members...

Cmgogo wants his account deleted, even though he is a good member too...

Brian was picked on so much and "death" was wished upon him...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but we can all express our opinions and just disagree and have conversations like adults!

Fighting and name-calling and bashing doesn't do anything but show that you are a kid!

Here are examples of what Rob (Kastigir) has been saying. I'm searching for other people's quotes also. If you find any, please post here!

Because I didn't wish him luck I'm bagging on him? frack off Corey.

Also, don't be stupid and listen to this retard. Infact, disregard EVERYTHING that he has said.

Only retards and idiots, 2 categories which you could fall into either.

Yea, that's real fracking intelligent. God I hope you die soon.

Die in a fiery car crash please. You're such a fracking tool. I bet your local PD would like to know your driving with a stolen GSR swap in your Sol.

I hope you die in a fiery vehicle accident.

No, cause there will be one less retard to poke fun at.

Stop the bashing of members!!

EDIT: I'm not trying to attack Rob (kastigir) at all! I'm sorry it seems like I'm attacking Rob, but that's not what I'm trying to do. All I am trying to say is that we should try to be more polite and not bash each other because it makes this forum not fun!

Also, I think if we have something to say, no matter how bad it is, we can say it in a respectful way!

EDIT AGAIN: I don't want Rob to leave!! I just want the fights to stop because it drives good members/friends away!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lina, I understand where your coming from, but people will just speak their mind ya know..its a forum...if they want to talk the way they do its just going to happen unfortunately

But being a douche, intentionally, is a whole nother story.

Rob is supposed to be old enough and mature enough to not have to do petty sh!t like this. All he's gotta do is ignore it and move on.

But he's acting like a 12 year old and he's proud of it. There's an issue with that kind of stuff.

I have to agree. It seems like the mods value certain veteran members over 'new' ones even if there's a clear problem with behavior...

I know this is an open forum and ideas are openly exchanged and disagreed upon but mods are here for a reason.

If forums weren't meant to have a certain level of politeness/tolerance then we wouldn't have mods...but what do I know? My join date's only in May 08' :thumbsup:

There is a report button on posts for a reason. The moderators are not logged in enough to catch every bad post. If you do not report offending posts they do not know.

Use that button instead of firing back negative replies and it will keep all the threads cleaner.

There is a report button on posts for a reason. The moderators are not logged in enough to catch every bad post. If you do not report offending posts they do not know.

Use that button instead of firing back negative replies and it will keep all the threads cleaner.

lol i used it and you can see how well that ended.

i think its more of a there are not enough mods to follow up on everything problem

True...what ever happen to Ash? anyway I should talk to Drew about being a mod...

yes there has been alot of bashing going on lately. it hasnt all be rob, there have been others, and all parties are guilty.

this is a public forum though, and there will be times where bashing will happen.

also, when it comes to ashley, she like all of us, have a daily life. Ive been friends with her for several years now and I know personally she has some things going on that need her attention. She and the other mods cant be on here all the time.

This is also not the time to talk to anyone about volunteering to be a mod. If there are any eligible candidates for moderators on HF, then Im positive Drew already knows about them. The moderators know how to get in touch with each other via phone, and Im sure if it comes to that point, they will discuss who to promote.

im not trying to get anyone to leave the site. all i want is for all the bashing and nit picking to stop. it gets old. i realize that kastigir is a main cause but he can be pretty helpful sometimes too. but having one helpful member run off two more is a bit unexceptable. and then with the quotes lina found of wishing brian a fiery death? wtf. did he even get warned for that crap?? two wrongs dosent make a right. mods need to quit playing favorites and actually do something. all the hf members iv met so far have been cool as fawk. why cant the rest be like that? hf is basiclly my get away site. in other words i get on here to get away from the everyday bs. lets not have that on hf.

im not trying to volunteer being a mod, I just never discussed the matter with drew, and ive been one of the OG's since you babies came to play lol

One response, then I am off for good.

Lina, funny how you only found quotes of me, guess you didn't look to hard. Taken out of context, ANYTHING can be made to look bad, I'll add the context since you failed to do so. Fit your agenda better that way didn't it?

1. That was in response, after being attacked where I had in fact, attacked NOONE yet in that thread.

2. That was in a response to your typical ricer, telling someone to do something completely wrong to their car, but whatever.

3. Dwayne...nuff said.

4. In response to Brian saying he likes to "mess" with ambulances on the highway. Given he had already mentioned street racing, I assumed it to be a negative thing.

5. Response to Brian after admitting to street racing with his buddy. As many of you know, street racing and parts theft are 2 of the biggest threats to car tuning enthusiasts.

6. Same thread as above.

7. Also same thread as above I believe.

They're your retards...enjoy them.

yah i dont agree with taking just granpas quotes.. its not like brian was being really sweet about anything either

but NOW one of the members who does post regulary isnt going to.. and its one of the members who actually does try to help not just a post whore

i think its all blown out of porportion and the people who are saying crap about granpa have never met him.. hes cool as hell in person and comments online are just getting taken wrong and no one is looking at the whole thing

rob can be a dork...well is a dork, but really i dont mind it, he can make himself look like an butthead while we ignore it and anyone else that bashes, are all lames...unless its good ol' fun and its put out to be just that

Some members here (including Rob (Kastigir) and a few others) have been picking on ("poke fun at")....

Here are examples of what Rob (Kastigir) has been saying. I'm searching for other people's quotes also. If you find any, please post here!

Stop the bashing of members!!

Rob, I wasn't trying to attack you at all. I'm sorry it came off that way. I did say "some members including Rob and others" and I asked for other quotes also...I just saw many of your quotes recently in Brian's thread and in VR's "wow" thread so that's why I quoted, but it wasn't meant to say that you are the only one!! I'm sorry it seems like that...

I also offered a solution "stop the bashing."

All I want is for all to get along and not fight...

I'm editing the first post...

Also, "reasons" don't justify bad language!!

Archived