have you ever

s_adbell

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, don't really care, the past few presidents didnt run it right, and im in no position to say I can run it better.

HYE been bombarded with questions at work while your trying to work on somthing really important/

yes, cant get our desk clean to save my life. and starting today we get wrote up if the desk isnt clean, so im gonna have to go :ninja:

hye ding dong ditched?

YES!!!

and then some crazy guy came ripping out of his garage in a minivan and chased us down the street.... then we got lost in some back @ss neighborhood that looked like we were gonna get get raped, shanked, hung, gutted and then played with.

have you ever been arrested for something other than a driving violation?... i have!

no but i sat in the front of one with a dectective...oooooooh. and then CSI came it was just like the show, but way more lame

hye had your finger in my alley

haha hell yes. filthy whoars.

hye gotten back from nam, then were hiking through the hills in oregon, and then a bunch of coppers were trying to chase you and kill you and then it turned into a blood bath?

haha hell yes. filthy whoars.

hye gotten back from nam, then were hiking through the hills in oregon, and then a bunch of coppers were trying to chase you and kill you and then it turned into a blood bath?

no.

hye heated up food under your hood?

Archived