have you ever

s_adbell

lol, nope, but i have gotten a pair of boots for free cuz when the check out lady scanned them they didnt register. i bought a lot of shoes that day. it was a great day.

edit: dammit cock blocked, but yes i have done that javy.

hye nabbed the last piece of pizza (or chicken, bread, whatever) when you knew someone else wanted it, but dammit you wanted it more?

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha yes, actually did that today when I got to work.

HYE had a drink sitting for days, put another drink next to it, and accidently drink the warm old one lol

been awhile, but yes. ew.

hye taken a drink of one thing and totaly expected a different drink and where disappointed it wasnt what you thought you had?

Yes, her name was Maiju and she was from Sweden. Outstanding weekend I might add, lol.

HYE stepped on one dog, they yelp, you jump and land on another dog?

*Oh sorry I don't have any...If I gave you some you would be hot and bothered ;)

Yea...that crap your suppose to eat with flat/ pita bread...Hummace or something like that...

HYE lost your remote control to your TV

Not so much a band but a DJ yes...all the time...music is a big part of my life lol

HYE woke up in the morning, damn near naked, went outside and picked up your mail?

Archived