have you ever

s_adbell

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many times lol

HYE played cans? (Game where your on the sidewalk and put your crushed can on one line and your opponent puts a crushed can on a line across, the further back you go the more points)

No, don't entirely understand how it's supposed to work either.

HYE quietly farted on a plane and watched everyone recoil or gag from the stench?

yes a very long time ago at the toledo zoo.

have u ever wrecked your car then beat up the person who cause the accident?

yes a very long time ago at the toledo zoo.

have u ever wrecked your car then beat up the person who cause the accident?

No.

Have you ever broken all the rules on your driver's learning permit?

about the texts hell no cause if they wanna play around i show them the back door

have you ever ran through a puddle to purposefully splash someone who was walking?

No, cause all I wear is white shoes all year long, and if a splash or scuff gets on em I throw them to the side and buy new ones....

HYE spent $2000.00 on a outfit/ dress

aint a chick so the outfit not since high school n the hair i went white awhile ago but back to normal

have you ever ran into someone u know but acted like u didnt know them?

*Lina's

Yes, Blue...long time ago back in high school, my tips were blue, and i have another picture somewhere I can scan and edit later

I think you can spot me out lol

l_49346c11b896ef895affb60103234d0f.jpg

l_24b9cd23a9b162b4d60e7323e52d4390.jpg

l_29124544aa0073fa92a85becd2748844.jpg

*Jay's

LoL yea I actually did that a week ago, but the only reason is i forgot her name, and well she ended up coming to me and said you can even say hi.. i was like sorry i wasnt sure if it was you lol

HYE blown a motor purposly?

dont know if it was on purpose or the car was garbage but i beat my DSM to death n then gave up on the piece

have u ever tried to show off by poppin the clutch real fast (to launch or burnout) but instead pulled a rookie manuver and stalled it?

dont know if it was on purpose or the car was garbage but i beat my DSM to death n then gave up on the piece

have u ever tried to show off by poppin the clutch real fast (to launch or burnout) but instead pulled a rookie manuver and stalled it?

nope, why show off in a 18 second car? :D

hye noticed that on this board the women are horny more often than the men? and were all to chicken to take them up on some of these deals? :ninja:

yes, and yes you do fail to send me noodz... f*ckers.

hye borrowed something and honestly forgot to give it back?

Yes, but then I purposely kept it cause the guy forgot.

HYE texted your girlfriend something about Megan Fox, then she complained saying she's "skankalicious" then your response was :3 ?

Archived