have you ever

s_adbell

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple times

Side note: we found $300 crumpled up on the floor at the movie theater last year. That was awesome. We thought about turning it in, but we didn't trust the people working at the theater worth a damn. We also reasoned that anyone who crumples up $300 deserves to lose it.

HYE shaved/put on makeup while driving?

what happened to the beard contest?

not that i remember, no

hye ate or drank something that smelled amazing and it wound up tasting like crap?

2 day notice for FL. Yes.

Have you ever had to load a full size engine hoist into the back of an f150 by yourself?

That sh!t SUCKS! I almost really hurt myself tonight. I ended up disassembling the stupid thing.

sounds interesting, but I have yet to do so lol

HYE: Had a bolt lodged into your caliper? (I Have and it completely F*cked my rear left rotor)

LoL, my cats love water so doing that would do nothing to them lol

HYE: tried to find a part to a car that seems like you can never find? (I'm looking for a particular door for my G20)

yeah, the little sleeves for the back glass in my hatch, that the cylinders fit into. no junkyards have them, and dealer wants 110 apiece(comes with cylinder)

hye ate out?

no on the kinky kind unless tasting myself counts

yes i have stubbed my toe and i dont like it.

hye slammed your finger in a door

Yes...sucks

*side note* Bell...your one of my favs lol

HYE: went driving about 3 hours total and to about 10 different stores looking for something?

HYE: went driving about 3 hours total and to about 10 different stores looking for something?

yep, still havent found any stores around here that sell mens thongs....and vday was 7 months ago.....

HYE forgot to post something in the HYE thread? (Cause I have) *your welcome lol

Archived