frack Cheaters.

Repsol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
more cushion for the pushin :thumbsup:

Not really. Only when it's a nice plump ass. Lol, she's rly rly xxl.

then f*ck her best friend or her worst enemy, either way, as long as she knows that the participant was better in bed than she ever was you have your revenge... even if its not necessarily true.

already tried, she said she couldn't do it to her, but that means she never said she wouldn't.:-p

women are definitely not worth that much effort. what is done cannot be undone so no reason to ruin yourself over someone who obviously didn't give a sht about you or your feelings.

love my wife, but if i caught her cheating there would be no cops, no guns, no fights. i would just be gone and my lawyer can send her the bill.

women are definitely not worth that much effort. what is done cannot be undone so no reason to ruin yourself over someone who obviously didn't give a sht about you or your feelings.

love my wife, but if i caught her cheating there would be no cops, no guns, no fights. i would just be gone and my lawyer can send her the bill.

LoL well I was 21 when this happened to me, so I was naive...but yea its not worth it, after the fact I had all her bills she was trying to pawn off on me, and I had my lawyer take care of it, and well lets just say she's got 25k in her name now and all because she agreed to sign a (you can call this a pre-nup) before I kicked her out my house.

True story. I can take hits to the face, but don't touch my god damn car. that's when I flipped.

ill let him hit it from the back.

im in

And this is why I fracking love Nancy.

dude, grandpa. we all love nancy XD

well god damn. I don't think anyone of us could handle nancy... BUT I'LL SURE AS HELL TRY! Com'ere, baby! ;)

is this a new bet? winner gets your 240 :D

She finally admitted to "fracking him in Ollies Parking Lot, He wore a condom though." fracking Whore.

ollies? damn thats low class. lol jk man, dont let it eat at you(harder said than done) but your better than this :thumbsup: it will hurt for a while but after it does youll feel great

She finally admitted to "fracking him in Ollies Parking Lot, He wore a condom though." fracking Whore.

lol doin it in the parking lot, deff a whore. so wearing a condom was supposed to make it okay for you??

Okay so I found out my gf apparently cheated on me with one of my "friends". This is bullcrap. I've done nothing but treat this stupid bitch with nothing but good. I bought her a god damn car. WTF. He's been to her house a lot, and she's been to his. I caught them at Pizza Hut eating lunch together and that didn't end good. Cops came, she fracking punched me in the head, what kind of crap is that? Oh yeah, SHE frackING BIT ME! And kicked dents in my car. Door looks horrible now thanks to that stupid bitch. A year and half of my life down the drain over some ungreatfull slut.

damn that blows. U should frack your friend up.

lol doin it in the parking lot, deff a whore. so wearing a condom was supposed to make it okay for you??

Some people think that wearing a condom makes it all ok...

Anyway, sorry to hear about that, but try to enjoy being single. It's tough at first, but after a while... It's frigging sweet. Especially if the ex was that much of a parasite.

Some people think that wearing a condom makes it all ok...

Anyway, sorry to hear about that, but try to enjoy being single. It's tough at first, but after a while... It's frigging sweet. Especially if the ex was that much of a parasite.

what difference does it make ur dongle is still in the hole?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so it's been a while. We're still in contact. Apparently the only thing they did was kiss, as for revenge for me kissing her ex best friend. It's hard to believe that she didn't, but oh well. I love her. =\ I've tried to ignore her and let go but something keeps telling me to just give one more try. Besides, after this all happened, Uh... i went skeet skeet numerous times... Lol Yeah... So, I'm about to move out of my parents house and semi live on my own. I know it's not really anybody's business but i figured i'd let my HF family know what's going on. :D

Archived