frack Cheaters.

Repsol

Okay so I found out my gf apparently cheated on me with one of my "friends". This is bullcrap. I've done nothing but treat this stupid bitch with nothing but good. I bought her a god damn car. WTF. He's been to her house a lot, and she's been to his. I caught them at Pizza Hut eating lunch together and that didn't end good. Cops came, she fracking punched me in the head, what kind of crap is that? Oh yeah, SHE frackING BIT ME! And kicked dents in my car. Door looks horrible now thanks to that stupid bitch. A year and half of my life down the drain over some ungreatfull slut.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, wow at least yours ended with you driving away, me on the other hand ended up downtown detained in a holding cell till my buddy came to let me out...

All i can say man, is you live and you learn. Believe me man I went through everything your going through, and then again I seen much worse, to this day it is still in the back of my head....my ex fiance fracking her manager in my house in my bed....yea not good man... If I were you, just you need time alone or with family & close friends, because at least you know they'll always be around you.

No need to be sorry for me, I was young and didnt know any better, and I was sprung on this girl, too bad I didnt see the signs earlier...I guess when your really infatuated with someone your eyes get jaded by that other person and you totally omit their actions

I'll likely be looked down on for saying this but had she punched ME in the head..she'd have entered a whole world of pain.

sucks for all of you, i had a gf cheat on me with a best friend back in sophomoric year of High school..never spoke to her again, he left for the army he felt so bad, never heard from him since. but once youve been cheated on you learn to keep a close eye out, thats why i have stayed with my current gf for almost 3 years. sure shes not the best looking woman in the world. but she is honest with me about everything, never lied to me once.

just hang in there man, it always gets darker before the sun comes up :thumbsup:

at least you got to smash...

true, buttsex ftw. but anyway, the smashing is longer as of now...

sux, f*ck her mom. or sister, or aunt.. whatever.

Well her mom no, doesn't have a sister, and her aunt is xl.

keep you shady in the summer and warm in the winter, and youll never go hungry cuz fat people always have food stashed somewhere.

keep you shady in the summer and warm in the winter, and youll never go hungry cuz fat people always have food stashed somewhere.

three trues dont make it right

it makes it perfect :D

u guys make me lol.

i'd have to be bailed out of jail too if i caught my gf cheating.

and if someone has enough balls to throw the first punch they have enough balls to be fought like another man.

I think almost everyone has been cheated on some way or the other...

When I got cheated on, I just never talked to the guy and just moved on...Life got much better without a loser/cheater around :D

true, buttsex ftw. but anyway, the smashing is longer as of now...

then f*ck her best friend or her worst enemy, either way, as long as she knows that the participant was better in bed than she ever was you have your revenge... even if its not necessarily true.

wtf is everyone saying

sue her fracking ass to fix your car

my last bf.. some people probably remember the stories on that one.. ended up cheating on me with his ex that looked like a dude,, seriously she does.. anyway as long as my car didnt get hurt in the whole thing i was okay.. if the girl would have keyed my car instead of just saying i was a bitch (dont understand how i was the bitch but w/e) then i would have had a problem

I think almost everyone has been cheated on some way or the other...

When I got cheated on, I just never talked to the guy and just moved on...Life got much better without a loser/cheater around :D

Its hard for me to not see my ex every now and then...she goes to all the spots me and my guys go just to get a glimpse of me or just say something. Or I randomly see her at the malls or stores around my house....its a pain, but all i really do is ignore and go about my bidnizz

Archived