coming down south!

VR17

drew and trepid are in santa barbara, i might stop by and tellem to quit thier day jobs so they can mod thier cars lololol, man i cant wait! gonna be nice up in there, i mean down there.

imma take some camera phone pics of the city for you guys. what you know about a real photographer!

Well you can always move back rick...nothing wrong with that lol, im going to be visiting a friend of mine in San Diego when he gets back from basic

drew and trepid are in santa barbara, i might stop by and tellem to quit thier day jobs so they can mod thier cars lololol, man i cant wait! gonna be nice up in there, i mean down there.

imma take some camera phone pics of the city for you guys. what you know about a real photographer!

I would assume you'd drive the 5 down as it would be much quicker than heading to the coast.

FYI, we are both unemployed...

I would assume you'd drive the 5 down as it would be much quicker than heading to the coast.

FYI, we are both unemployed...

damnit, why you gotta live in teh boonies for? lol if i take the 101, itl be an extra 40miles and hour, maybe next time drew

damnit, why you gotta live in teh boonies for? lol if i take the 101, itl be an extra 40miles and hour, maybe next time drew

It's all good!

Oceanside's along the way though, you should definitely stop there, it's nice there...

Since when are you in o'side dan? Visiting schmidt? Yeah, I'd move back to Oceanside, it was my favorite plce to live in sd. La jolla is just too damn expensive

Archived