WTS: WOW account

VR17

I'll make it simple for you...I'll leave. Been contemplating it for a while now anyway. No need to delete the account, I'll log out never to see it again anyway.

its not just granpa.. SURE maybe the death thing to brian was a little harse but brian wasnt acting his age saying he trys to play with ambulances and no one is telling him to leave?

everyone has their views and everything is getting all heated over stupid crap

how about we get back to who wants to spend $400 on a WOW account or the thread should just be closed

its not just granpa.. SURE maybe the death thing to brian was a little harse but brian wasnt acting his age saying he trys to play with ambulances and no one is telling him to leave?

everyone has their views and everything is getting all heated over stupid crap

how about we get back to who wants to spend $400 on a WOW account or the thread should just be closed

yeah jesus we ruined a WTS thread for gods sake. one of the mods clean this thread up so she can make a sale..any lookers so far?

sorry about thread jacking!

I don't want Rob to leave!! He is a helpful member and he is cool too...I just want the bashing to stop, so that other members, like Jason mentioned, can come here and enjoy it more!

Sarah, yes there are others too! I agree! It's just that no one's bad language is justified by someone doing something stupid! We can say "hey dude, you are kinda being stupid in this and that"...

yeah jesus we ruined a WTS thread for gods sake. one of the mods clean this thread up so she can make a sale..any lookers so far?

lolz

im not selling anything.. idk what WOW is either.. just trying to help out the OP and get it back on track

so, VR, any buyers?

actually yeah, i posted it for 400, but i have 2 guys looking at it and one offered 500 the other is thinking if he should bid lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how long did it take you to build that character?

mmm which? my mage took about 200 hours of play time, and the warrior probably 100 hours, the building of leveling a toon and gearing up 213 item level, of course i had to respec my talent points several times to get the right amount of dps which acquired lots of gold farmming. my mage pumps out a good 5700dps my warrior is 4900dps both toons max dps unbuffed/elixirs and pots. the mage also had a 2nd attire for pvp, dropping dps down to 2500dps and 2200sp with about 900resilience, i had alot of haste i think it was around 450ish, my 2v2 partner was a frost mage, i also respec frost for 2s arena, we were unstoppable 1870 in 2 weeks of playing.

this isnt our team but dual mages are unstoppable

oh yeah i sold the account, i am going to miss world of warcraft. but i had to do it, i spend years playing that game, since i had my crx back in 2003.. well time to be locked

Archived