WTS: WOW account

VR17

magei.jpg

magescreenshot1.jpg

magescreenshot2.jpg

warrior.jpg

warriorscreenshot1.jpg

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=131296 this is my armory link for the mage

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=131297 this is my armory link for the warrior

i know this is a honda site but on my spare time playing wow all day, just thought id give up lol

both 80s have dual-specialization, all epic gear, gemmed and enchanted T7 4/5semi full on mage. T7.5 5/5 on warrior, Betrayer of Humanity / The Jawbone both with berserking enchants. also have epic flying ony warrior and northrend flying on both 80s. multiple mounts. and lots of title. 80 mage also have PvP gear 802 resilience, 4/5 gladiators.

paypal verified, account username/password, email/password and secret answer good to go. i offer $400 paypal only

never banned/suspended, currently on PvP server, ready to transfer any server.

$400 for a game? srsly?

a friend of mine sold a level 80 death knight on ebay for $500... I'm trying to convince Chris to sell off his characters since he never plays anymore.

my computer was $400, wouldn't pay that much for just one game.

and it almost seems like cheating to pay someone to beat the game for you, but if i could sell off a couple wow characters and get a grand for them then hell yeah i would do it too.

it is against blizzard, thats why i removed my names, guild names incase they see it on another website, il get my account banned. selling accounts on ebay is now impossible because blizzard complained to ebay that it was happening, every seller on ebay post it online, ebay will remove it within 24hours. the only real way to sell it is online. but however its not as reliable due to scammers, so far i got 4 people asking me about it, and after talking to them on aim, i realized they were all scammers trying to get my account/pw and email pw. anyways the other way is real life transaction like locally on craigslist. but hard to find the right buyer.

to some of you, you might think $400 is alot but really i put alot of hard work obtaining epic gear from naxx or ulduar, back then if i sold my account i could have gotten more like a ballpark of around 800-1000 for one charecter. but other sellers are selling around my price. lol im pretty sure no one is interested to buy it from HF, but yeah i quit wow already, for good. it has taken up too much of my time and spent 50-60 hours weekly doing the same crap, raid raid raid pvp pew pew pvp arena, battlegrounds pew pew

pew pew ninja.gif

but yeah i quit wow already, for good. it has taken up too much of my time and spent 50-60 hours weekly doing the same crap, raid raid raid pvp pew pew pvp arena, battlegrounds pew pew

That's what my old roommate said... one week later he was back :pirate:

That's what my old roommate said... one week later he was back :pirate:

lawl, if i sell this, il probaly get these new rims i always wanted for the legend!

e711_1.JPG

it is against blizzard, thats why i removed my names, guild names incase they see it on another website, il get my account banned. selling accounts on ebay is now impossible because blizzard complained to ebay that it was happening, every seller on ebay post it online, ebay will remove it within 24hours. the only real way to sell it is online. but however its not as reliable due to scammers, so far i got 4 people asking me about it, and after talking to them on aim, i realized they were all scammers trying to get my account/pw and email pw. anyways the other way is real life transaction like locally on craigslist. but hard to find the right buyer.

to some of you, you might think $400 is alot but really i put alot of hard work obtaining epic gear from naxx or ulduar, back then if i sold my account i could have gotten more like a ballpark of around 800-1000 for one charecter. but other sellers are selling around my price. lol im pretty sure no one is interested to buy it from HF, but yeah i quit wow already, for good. it has taken up too much of my time and spent 50-60 hours weekly doing the same crap, raid raid raid pvp pew pew pvp arena, battlegrounds pew pew

pew pew ninja.gif

Fact is, if they find out after the sale, they'll still ban the account, and the buyer will be out $400. Which will make it a tough sale. Personally I'd just cancel the account and let it sit. Not like Blizzard will ever wipe accounts.

Good luck with the sale man, but be carefull, someone on SS got jacked because someone else used their paypal to buy a WoW account, so verify the seller, please :)

Fact is, if they find out after the sale, they'll still ban the account, and the buyer will be out $400. Which will make it a tough sale. Personally I'd just cancel the account and let it sit. Not like Blizzard will ever wipe accounts.

people sell accounts all the time man, is it that time of the month already for you, first brian and now VR, we should just have a grandpappy thread where you can bitch at everyone all day where no one has to listen to it. I mean come on, i was an ass the first time i was here, but came back calm and collected, you should probably do the same.

for real, yeah i want a safe transaction. already talked to 6 scammers lol and 1 potential buyer, but i need to get paypal verified and ID my trustwho account so i'l be legit. and just to prove that i wont scam anyone and will need the buyers info too.

Good luck with the sale man, but be carefull, someone on SS got jacked because someone else used their paypal to buy a WoW account, so verify the seller, please :)

people sell accounts all the time man, is it that time of the month already for you, first brian and now VR, we should just have a grandpappy thread where you can bitch at everyone all day where no one has to listen to it. I mean come on, i was an ass the first time i was here, but came back calm and collected, you should probably do the same.

Just because people sell accounts all the time doesn't make it right, nor that they won't get caught. Seriously, I thought you came back different but you're still just a punk little bitch. Also, I wasn't capping on VR at all, nowhere did I say he shouldn't sell it. Because I didn't wish him luck I'm bagging on him? frack off Corey.

Just because people sell accounts all the time doesn't make it right, nor that they won't get caught. Seriously, I thought you came back different but you're still just a punk little bitch. Also, I wasn't capping on VR at all, nowhere did I say he shouldn't sell it. Because I didn't wish him luck I'm bagging on him? frack off Corey.

its cool man, your right people do get caught, because they post their ingame name on markeedragon.com and blizzard dose check that site often and what happens, they get permaban. smarter people like me cross it out! as you can see in my pics, i even cross out my realm name and guild name for extra precautions. also i changed my username and password / email / password different from my real one, that ways blizzard wont know since im a linked battle.net account. also i will probaly sell this locally maybe at a internet cafe for safest transaction without being scammed =D anyways i just posted a craigslist ad --> sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1258323285.html and made a website of mine ahhyouken.weebly.com

I find it funny that you are the only one that seems to have a problem with me still, last time i checked i didnt use any vulgar language to you, just said "it must be that time of the month" since your acting like a complete butthead to everyone. (NOTE: I did not call you an butthead, rather said you are ACTING LIKE one) I dont know what your problem is with me man, but get over it, if you want ill even say your e-penis must be like 500 inches long, but get over yourself, VR and Brian are grown men who can make their own decisions and am sure they are aware of the possible consiquences of their actions. I am sure they do not enjoy your posts in their threads as well. As far as the "punk ass little bitch" part, what ever, as far as i am concerned your opinions are mute and insubstantial, as you never have anything positive to post to ANYONE on this forum. I thought comming back would be a good idea, but since apparently some people remain to be arrogant and down speaking (all hail the 4th reich apparently, because if you disagree with grandpappy he will aparently hunt you down IRL), i dont want to have anything to do with this board. VR delete my account please. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, ill be on a more "friendly" board, SS.

I find it funny that you are the only one that seems to have a problem with me still, last time i checked i didnt use any vulgar language to you, just said "it must be that time of the month" since your acting like a complete butthead to everyone. (NOTE: I did not call you an butthead, rather said you are ACTING LIKE one) I dont know what your problem is with me man, but get over it, if you want ill even say your e-penis must be like 500 inches long, but get over yourself, VR and Brian are grown men who can make their own decisions and am sure they are aware of the possible consiquences of their actions. I am sure they do not enjoy your posts in their threads as well. As far as the "punk ass little bitch" part, what ever, as far as i am concerned your opinions are mute and insubstantial, as you never have anything positive to post to ANYONE on this forum. I thought comming back would be a good idea, but since apparently some people remain to be arrogant and down speaking (all hail the 4th reich apparently, because if you disagree with grandpappy he will aparently hunt you down IRL), i dont want to have anything to do with this board. VR delete my account please. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, ill be on a more "friendly" board, SS.

2 down...my god I'm awesome.

hahaha. he is the hf terminator

No he is just a prick. (not just saying it to be mean, just stating a well known fact) Always has been and always will be. Kinda sad really, seemed like a ok guy at first, but seems to have issues with just about everybody and every thing. As far as being awesome at chasing people away from HF, well every board on the net has one of those. It is also what causes the demise of those same boards. Shame really. Oh and if I am #1 on your hit list, well thats just sad. If wanting to bring humor, and fun into a forum is bad, then I guess I am a very bad person, and worthy of being exterminated. Congrats to you for having another person willingly have there account deleted, I am pretty sure if you look hard enough the # is higher than 2. :thumbsup:

Here is another account you can feel free to delete if you so choose VR, my first post in god knows how many months! >_<

2 down...my god I'm awesome.

Rob why are you such a dork head? you think running off helpful members is fun? is this how you get your jollies off? dude not everybody is like you so you need to get the frack over that. quit being such a bullying dork wad and actually try to make amends for once. its not gonna kill you. let me ask were you one of those kids in school who got picked on and held back because of being a insesitive butthead? ya kinda seem like you would be one. why dont you get yourself a therapist and let out some of that anger to someone whose paid to listen. OR go create your own forum and be a dork on there. invite as many pple who are like you. maybe youll be happy on that site instead. i think if wbs can be suspended for being a poster then kastiger should be suspended for being an butthead. seems fair to me. maybe we can actulally keep some of the cool helpful members.

pearce and cmgogo i see why you guys left. as well as alot of other members. its buttheads like this that NOBODY does anything about. if a mod isnt going to suspend him then whats the point of having them????

HF, we know drama.

Not that kast is the specific reason, but I have greatly cut back my frequency of posting and reading due to the general negativity of many people here. I used to read every thread and post in many of them but now I only read 2-3 per day and only post in 1-2.

Archived